Chapter 1

Lacey POV:

"Don't forget to like and subscribe, and I'll see you Cinnamon Rolls Later! Bye!" I did my outro before I stopped recording.

"Ok cinnamon rolls, I'm gonna head out. I'm gonna give Chad a surprise visit." I told my best friends Narrator, Eddie, and Gabby. My boyfriend's name is Chad, by the way. Wait, what am I doing? Let me introduce myself, My name's Lacey, Lacey Blue. "Alright Honey Bunches! I'll see you later!" Narrator waved at me. "Adios, Lacey!" Eddie waved goodbye. "Bye Lacey!" Gabby also waved. "Bye!" I waved goodbye before logging off. I'll edit the footage later.

I got in my car to go to Chad's house. Since it'll be a few minutes before we get there, I'll let you take the chance to know me better. I'm 20 years old, and I'm asexual, meaning I have little to no... Um... That kind of attraction to anyone, if you wanted to know. I also love anything cute and kawaii. Here's my recording studio for a visual on what I mean.

 Here's my recording studio for a visual on what I mean

Yep! That's the stuff I like. I also record VR Videos with my friends, and post the footage on YouTube. It's what I do for a living. Not only with my friends just now, but a bunch of other peeps too. You'll get to meet them later. Oh, and I forgot to mention: Eddie and Gabby are engaged to one another, if you didn't know.

I also like calling everyone my Cinnamon Rolls. Not only because it's cute, because it's also a term to describe someone that's too innocent and pure for the world. I've gotten that a lot, and I liked it, so I passed the term onto my viewers (Fun fact for y'all :) ). Well, I think I covered everything for ya! And we made it to Chad's house anyways.

I went up to the door, about to knock, but noticed the door was slightly ajar. I decided to go in, staying alert, if someone broke in. I noticed a pair of high heels next to Chad's shoes by the door. Maybe a female friend? His sister? Mom? I heard something upstairs, like someone talking.

I went upstairs toward where I heard the talking, it was coming from his bedroom. The sound became more clear the closer I got to it. "Have you dumped that stupid Lacey yet?" "Not yet baby, but I will soon." Wait... WHAT!? "Chad?" I asked him as I entered the room. He was snuggling with some random girl. "Lacey! It's not what you think it is!" Chad panicked. "I heard you both from the hallway." I called them out. "Chad, why? Why would you cheat on me?" Tears forming in my eyes. "Because you act like a child with all of your stupid stuffed animals and pastel crap! Plus, Alexis here (I'm sorry nice Alexis's out there) is way hotter than you'll ever be!" Chad insulted. "Aww look, Lacey's gonna cry!" Alexis mocked me. "That's it Chad! We're done!" I yelled, before running away. "Good! I was gonna dump you anyway!" Chad yelled as I ran out of the house. (Sorry Nice Chads out there)

I got in my car, speeding back home. I don't know how I didn't crash into anything with tears blurring my vision. I arrived home, ran inside, and jumped into bed sobbing.