Birlap_ (Arny)

~Backstory: you and arny have been going steady for about 7 months now. You are sitting on his bed with him, just hanging out per usual.~

"God shut up you're such an idiot" I laugh as Arny makes another smart-ass comment.

"Oh you know I drive you crazy." He smirks back and sends a wink my way. I will admit, he does drive me crazy. His whole demeanor just... does something to me.

"Nope I actually hate you." I lie as I try to hide a smile under his hoodie that I'm wearing. Before I know it his face is just inches from mine, and his hands hold a firm grip on my thighs.

"Is that so?" He asks, which I reply with a nod. I get goosebumps over my entire body as he stares into my eyes. He knows he's my weakness. I feel absolutely safe with him, but melt into a puddle of nervousness. He loves it. I know he makes me nervous on purpose. But I can't help it, no matter how hard I try to stop it. My heart races and my breathing gets heavier. He chuckles as he sees the mess he's created in just this simple moment. He leans in a little closer, his lips barely grazing mine. "Yeah...? Well... I hate you too." He whispers before pulling away and letting go of his hold on me.

"Fuck you." I whine quietly. I roll my eyes and cross my arms in front of my body. He laughs as he stands at the end of the bed, his hands in his pockets. He tilts his head back and let's his curls fall off his face.

"You know you want to." He bites his lip as his eyes map out my body. I stay silent in response to his comment and bite my lip. You couldn't even cut the sexual tension in the room with a chainsaw. As we stare at each other, I lay back on his bed. I place my hands over my head, one wrist over the other.

"Whenever you're ready." I say softly with a evil smirk. This gets him. I have him right where I want him. He rolls his eyes back and let's out a bit of a grunt.

"Yanno... that hoodie... it's kinda my favorite hoodie..." he says trying to hide the fact that I just made HIM nervous. He crawls back on the bed and hovers over me. I look up at him innocently and smirk.

"The only way you get this hoodie back is if you take it off of me yourself." I giggle which makes him smile. His hand brushes my hair behind my ear and I'm instantly putty again. He has regained the control.

"Hmm but it looks kinda cute on you. My favorite person... in my favorite hoodie... what could be better than that?" he lowers his voice and speaks softly to me. I blush immediately. My whole face turns beat red. Ive lost it, and he knows it. I shudder as I feel his hand trail from behind my ear, down my body, and to the bottom of the hoodie. "But... my favorite person... would look beautiful in anything... even naked in my bed." Before I could say anything I feel his cold fingertips slide up under the hoodie and onto my bare skin. The goosebumps invite themselves back as he ever so gently slides his hand up more, forcing the hoodie up, and holds onto my side. He chuckles as he feels my skin rising. "See? I told you I drive you crazy (y/n)." I roll my eyes as he toys with me.

"Just shut up and kiss me already." I beg as I grow antsy and impatient.

"As you wish, love." He smiles and leans in softly. His soft lips land perfectly against mine. I lift my hands off the bed and wrap them around him lovingly. One hand twirls it's index finger around one of his curls, as the other holds his face close to mine. Our kiss only grows in passion from there. He swipes my bottom lip with his tongue, asking for permission to enter. Without hesitation, I let it in. I wrap my legs around him and let him rest his body against mine. His other hand gently slides under the hoodie as well, guiding it up my body. I arch my back a tiny bit to give him better access. He finally brings it up over my head and off my arms. The hoodie gets tossed aside while he sits admiring my body. We lock eyes as my fingers fiddle with the neck of his black T-shirt and give it a tug, letting him know I want it off... NOW. He chuckles before grabbing my wrists and pushing them back down on the bed above my head. I smirk up at him and keep my arms there. 'Please say it.' I beg over and over in my head.

"Good girl. Keep them there." There it is. That's that shit right there. I can't help but take a sharp inhale at his words. My pussy starts throbbing. It's over for me now. No regaining control. No talking back. I'm all his.

I lay back and keep my hands where he wants them as I watch him take off his shirt and toss it aside with the hoodie. He leans over to the bedside table and clicks a button on a tiny remote. The LED lights that fill the room turn red. His fingers find his way back to my bare skin. He starts running then slowly up and down my torso as he speaks.

"You're such a good listener." He smirks as he watches me squirm beneath him. I can feel his fingers loop into the hem of my pants. He slowly starts sliding them off as he leans down and starts planting soft kisses on my neck. "Your hands... are going to stay there... until you ask for permission... understood?" He mumbles between kisses. I respond with a nod but that wasn't good enough for him. "I can't hear you." He says before taking the skin that connects my neck to my shoulder into his mouth, sucking on it and giving me the first love bite of the night.

"Yes daddy. I understand." I let out with a soft moan. By this time my pants are already on the floor and his fingers are teasing my inner thighs. They slide up a bit and he places his thumb firmly in my hip dips and tights his grip. "Good girl." He whispers in my ear before starting his trail of hickeys down my body. My hands grip the pillow under my head as he gets lower and lower. It feels like forever goes by before his teeth take my red thong and start sliding them down my legs. The goosebumps are back and better than ever.

Once my thong is completely off, he wastes no time gripping my thighs and spreading them open. He gives the lips a soft kiss while he looks up at me. "I want you to watch daddy. Do not look away." He says sternly and dives in without waiting for a response from me. My eyes stay locked on his as he licks and sucks in all the right places and rhythms. He takes his time building up my climax, making sure I feel every move he makes. He can tell when I'm getting closer, so he brings his two fingers down to my heat and slides them in with ease. It takes everything in me not to throw my head back with pleasure. But I manage to keep my eyes locked on his. I can see him smirk between my thighs. He starts moving his fingers faster inside of me while making love to my clit with his mouth. He lets out a couple of grunts which vibrates anything his mouth is touching. I'm a moaning mess at the moment. I can't take it anymore. My thighs are squirming and my whole body is tensing up. Before I know it I'm reaching my climax, which of course he continues through and doesn't skip a beat in his rhythm.

"Fuckkkkk daddy" I practically squeal. He starts slowing as my climax starts coming to an end. He only stops once he knows I've returned back to earth. He licks his lips as he slides back up my body.

"You want to taste yourself? You're very sweet." He says with a smirk and holds his fingers up. I smile and nod before opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out. He chuckles and lets me slowly suck my juices off of his fingers. Once I finish he places a soft kiss against my lips, brushes my hair out of my face, and calls me beautiful.

"I love you Arny." I say softly before kissing him again.

"I love you too (y/n)." He mumbles against my lips.