CHAPTER-26

"You....." the person looks back with a jerk "Ploy?" beam says confused.

"Ahh beam you scared me" she says massaging her chest "what are you doing here?" she asks checking the locker.

"P...sir Forth sent me to get the copies.....what are you doing here?"

She turns and looks at beam "Same. I got the news about the submission of hard copies by evening so I came to get the file but guess what?...." she slides away revealing the locker.

Beam widens his eyes and moves towards the locker. He tries to find the contents in it but there was nothing "wha....how....why.....?" he looks at ploy confused.

She nods her head "Yeah. Someone have stollen the file from the locker and we have to get hold of it before that person destroyes our hard work" ploy takes her laptop and gets access to the cctv footages.

Beam also joins her to see who it is. They were fast-forwarding the video as they didn't had much time left.

"Stop" beam says suddenly making her startle.

"Gosh beam you will be the death of me" she says and pauses the video.

"Sorry but can you go a little back and play it in normal speed....I think I saw something" he apologizes genuinely.

"Sure" ploy says as beam told her.

"HIM" both says unison.

"Gosh I never thought he would do this....." ploy was stressed as she massages her temple.

"Atleast we know who it is who was trying to ruin our company. Now you go and submit the hard copy and I'll try to find where he is" beam says taking ploys laptop.

"Are you kidding. Should I pray God to give me those files miraculously. How would I get the hard copies when we don't have any of our laptops and everything beam" she was irritated.

"Not God but this" beam says as he shows a pendrive.

Ploy opens her eyes wide "How did you......"

"I'm an optimist" beam winks at her and connects the pendrive to the PC "I always had this feeling something is going to happen so I kept a copy with me without letting anyone know. If there arises a problem we would use it and if there would be non there is nothing wrong in being prepared right"

"You know what....though I feel what you did is against the company's rule I really appreciate you this time" she says genuinely.

"Thank you. Now you go and submit this file" he says giving her the file containing the project details.

She tilts her head in confusion "what are you planning to do?" she asks receiving the file.

Beam smirks "I'm going to find where this rat went" and starts to work again.

"Beam please don't do anything dangerous. Now we got the file right let's just submit this and let the police take further actions" she tries to persuade beam.

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything.....I'm just trying to find where he is going by hacking his phone. Since he was only one who was allowed here I pit a big in his mobile so it will not take much time and will give the exact location. Now don't waste time. Go and do as I told you I'll take care of everything" beam says seriously.

Ploy was reluctant but she also knew what's important at this moment. So she went out with the file not wanting to let down the companies name and their hard work.

Beam sat there working and within few minutes he got the signal. Beam connected that to his phone and ran downstairs to follow that person. The red dot on his mobile was showing the path that person took.