New life

Cherry's pov

I've seen a new side to Joe, this possessive and toxic side I don't know how I miss all the signs. I mean I always thought he was protective of his friends and family but this is a whole new side.

I've found it even harder to sleep then I use too nightmares of what happened to ad Adam, god I can't even grieve for him as joe hates any mention of him. I can't believe what happened with Adam that he was trying to help in his own way but now he's dead because of it.

The kids celebrated when they heard that Adam was gone and it took everything in me to also pretend to be happy.

No one knows how he died apparently joe is very good at cover ups but I didn't really question it.

I have been working from home for the past week as Joe didn't trust me saying I couldn't go into work. I've felt trapped in joe's house never being able to leave without joe being there. The only place I've left to go to is s so I could see the kids and make sure that joe kept his word about not hurting them.

I hear the door shut meaning joe was home he came up behind me his arms circling my waist.
"Hey blossom what you thinking about"
"Nothing"
A kiss is placed on my cheek as the arms leave my waist.
"Hmm sure blossom, you want anything specific for dinner"
"Anythings fine"

I hear joes retreating footsteps to the kitchen.

I hate this new life, I need to escape but i don't think I can escape from someone's obsession with me.