Wattpad High: Behind The Lines - Ginger

Ginger's profile.

Name: Ginger Evans

Parents: Jill Evans & Eddie Martinez

Height: 5 ft 4 inches

Weight: Average

Well what do I say? Ginger's character hasn't really changed from what I imagined her to be. She has just been the same the whole way through. So I'll go with her back story.

Basically Jill slept with Eddie when they where 16 & 18 and nine months later Ginger arrived. Oh and so you know Eddie is Jason's (Kristen's dad & Ginger's uncle) best friend. He's part Spanish and knows about the girls powers, he jokes around a lot and is never serious unless he has to be. In basics he's a bachelor & totally un-serious he also calls Kristen a 'Perra loca' or crazy bitch in Spanish. Ginger is his 'Niña' or little girl in Spanish (again), mainly because she has his personality and got more of his looks rather than her mum's. Ginger grew up in Soho London, and took the opposite life path to Kristen. Instead of choosing to attempt to just fade into the background she chose to be in the spotlight, be seen all the time and live her life to the full. She aspire's to be in the computer buissness and could probably hack a computer in a matter of seconds. She's very smart (Kristen is aswell but would prefer to be in the family buissness).

That's about it really (:

Adios.