Mine

Third person POV

Its been weeks since the last incident by now. And Miku was actually starting to believe that Len had given up on kidnapping her and has crawled back into the dark hole he'd crawled out of years ago.

Though she knew that was just.... odd. Something told her this was just the calm before the storm.

Luka was hosting a Halloween party at her place, and Miku couldn't be more happy about it because the party would definitely serve as a way of distraction for her.

"Miku hey! You came!" Luka calls out, waving her hand around to catch the tealette's attention. Miku grins, walking towards her group of friends. As she walked towards them, she noticed the look of appreciation Luka, Meiko, Gumi and Rin gave her. She was dressed in a nurse outfit. An outfit she chose at random but was glad her friends liked it.

(A/N: Just ignore Len in the background

(A/N: Just ignore Len in the background. I don't even wanna know what she did to him with that giant needle. The look on her face scares me 😂💔)

"Damn girl you look fine" Gumi commented, Rin giving her a wolf whistle as she eyed the tealette.

"Damn why didn't I just pick a nurse outfit too?" Rin asks herself as Miku smirks.

"Well I'm glad you didn't because I don't think I'd like to match with someone else at a Halloween party "

"But that someone would be me!"

"Exactly!" Rin glares at Miku's reply. Narrowing her eyes at the tealette before Gumi and Luka pull them both to the dance floor.

"Come on you guys! It's Halloween! Let's all let loose and dance!" Gumi excitedly exclaims busting a move along side Luka.

Miku and Rin share a look before shrugging and start to dance too. As if their lives depended on it.

This is what I needed all along, Miku thinks.

What I needed was to forget about my problems for just one night.

-Later-

"Oh come on! Why can't you stay?" Luka asks the tealette who was preparing to leave. The party had ended about half an hour ago and Miku wanted to leave as she had a very important meeting early tomorrow. Luka though, was not happy about that.

"I'm sorry Luka, but I have a meeting tomorrow very early in the morning so I have to go and rest" She gives the Pinkette a quick hug.

"The party was awesome by the way. See you guys tomorrow!" And with that, she walks out the house and into her car to drive off.

By the time she got home, she was beyond exhausted. She walks over to the kitchen to find her mum sitting on the island, drinking a glass of water.