↳ ʀ. ʜʏᴜɢᴀ

◦ NAME ◦
Rai Hyuga

◦ NICKNAME(s) ◦
• Hero Name 'Silk'
• Hyuga

◦ AGE ◦
16

◦ GENDER ◦
Female

◦ SEXUALITY ◦
Heterosexual

◦ PERSONALITY ◦
Rai is not usually a nice person, she can be actually quite mean even when she doesn't mean to be. It's just the way that she seems to come off most times, especially when you first approach her. She doesn't both to hold her tongue, she'll gladly tell you the truth. Over all, she can be nice if she actually seems to like you or trust you. She doesn't like to argue with authority, it's not worth it, she has learned that many times. She likes to play around, play pranks, sometimes she can get a bit rough but she tries to match people's energy that way. Studious? Nope. Sure, she liked to read, but that doesn't mean she likes school.

* ◦ SPECIES ◦
Human

◦ FACECLAIM ◦ (Credit goes to the creator!)

◦ HOBBIES/LIKES ◦‣ late night shopping

◦ HOBBIES/LIKES ◦
‣ late night shopping

‣ bookstores

‣ cars

‣ music

‣ the gym

◦ DISLIKES ◦
‣ Mineta

‣ alcohol

‣ closed tight spaces

‣ family dinners

◦ BACKGROUND ◦
Rai grew up in a naturally chaotic household, being the third child, her brothers are extremely crazy in her eyes, man. It was not fun but she managed and they're the reason why sometimes when she horse plays, it's dangerous. The boys were always so brutal. Her family is rich, they grew up with money so they never had to struggle in their life, the only thing they had to deal with was a drunk dad. But growing up, Rai's older brothers would take Rai out of the house when their father was drinking and in a bad mood. It took her a while before she decided to go to U.A, she was a late transfer into the class.

* ◦ POWERS ◦
Quirk: String

Rai produces silk that comes out of her body in the shape of strings, she can control the thickness of them from very fine threads to strong ropes and produce more strings through one another. They are retractable and can also enter another person's nervous system to read & manipulate their emotions.

◦ LOVE INTEREST ◦ (Let me know whether or not they're together)
Denki Kaminari

* ◦ OTHER(s) ◦‣ her father and mother run and own a company that sells electronics

* ◦ OTHER(s) ◦
‣ her father and mother run and own a company that sells electronics.

‣ sometimes after school, she works at a daycare

‣ her brothers pick on Denki whenever they get together

‣ typically gets in trouble for mouthing off.

* ◦ FAMILY ◦
‣ Mr. Hyuga (father, alive)

‣ Mrs. Hyuga (mother, alive)

‣ Ren Hyuga (older brother, alive)

‣ Ritsu Hyuga (older brother, alive)

◦ SCENARIO ◦
We shall discuss