Family time

Adam's: POV

"It's so beautiful here." said Emily and Pippi happily and looked around. They were wearing Cinderella and Ariel's dresses. "Yes it is." I replied with a smile on my face. Olivia were sleeping in her stroller and she hugged her Minnie Mouse doll. Come." said Oliver softly and took their hands. We went to a shop and outside stood Cinderella and Ariel.

 We went to a shop and outside stood Cinderella and Ariel

(Olivia)

"You look just like me and you're so cute." she replied. "Thank you." they said. They got her autograph and they took a picture together. Oliver put his arm around me and I smiled happily. "Dad and papa, we got Cinderella and Ariel's autograph." said Pippi and Emily happily. "We're so happy for you two." I replied. "Thank you." they said.

A a few hours later we were sitting at a bench and ate cotton candy. "Dad, can we visit Denmark someday?" asked Emily. "Of course we can." I said. "You'll love it." replied Oliver. "Is it beautiful there?" asked Emma. "Yes." he said. "I can't wait." she replied. "You've wonderful kids." said Oliver. "They're my whole world." I replied.

***

We were back at the hotel after a few hours. Pippi, Emily and Olivia ad fallen asleep. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"I had a lot of fun today." said Oliver. "Me too." I replied. "I can't wait to show Denmark." he said. "I can't wait either, I'm really looking forward to it." I replied. "It makes me happy." said Oliver with a smile on his face. Then we watched a movie together. Oliver fell asleep and I put a blanket on him. I placed a kiss on his forehead and he smiled in his sleep. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered. I'm so glad I met Oliver, he makes me so happy.

Cutest couple ever💗

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~