Poisoning Pigeons In The Park

•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•
It smells sweet, like lavender. I open my eyes to see a unfamiliar place. Feeling panicked I uncover myself from the comfort of the soft bed and leave to see a hallway. "Am I in a pillager mansion?" I ask to no one.

Might as-well explore. Cause I know damn well pillagers don't just save someone. Does someone else live here? Does she live here? I don't know why, but something about her.

Walking around I can clearly tell pillagers don't live here, the normal decorations were totally different. Gives me Technoblade vibes if he wasn't a fighter and more of a reader or farmer. I don't know him that well anymore.

There was a painting on the wall that looks exactly like the dragon on the dagger I yoinked from addict one. "Wow, that's cool. Wait, where is my dagger?!?" I nearly scream.

Out of nowhere a voice spoke causing me to get spooked "Hello, are you our guest? Lady M brought you here so I'd expect you are. She needs you, but she's not here right now so you have to wait until tomorrow." I quickly turn around only to be faced with an enderman. He was sorta like Ranboo with the green eyes but was completely enderman.

"Who are you?" I wasn't terrified, just in shock.

"My name is Roman, Lady M told me to look after you. She said you got hit pretty hard the other day" Lady M? What does the M stand for.

"I guess, wait... When will she be ba-" I was in a panic. "Tomorrow, like I said." He answered before I could finish. He took out a book and started writing stuff down.

"Do you also have a bad memory?" I said unamused.

"No I do not, I have the best memory in all of this building actually. If you wanna talk to someone with a bad memory, talk to that one enderman your acquainted with." How did he- "how the fuck?" The shock in my voice seemed to please him a little.

"Doesn't matter, go on and explore. Quiet time is at 10 pm." He finally closes his book "call me if you need anything." And with that all I could see was green fading particles where he was last standing. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I screech.

Walking around, I couldn't help but think, who was that woman. Well obviously the owner of this place, but still. Why did she help me after destroying a whole city. Walking outside I could see a garden, they were full of alliums and roses. 'Such an odd choice of flowers' I thought to myself.

The sun was in the middle of the sky, so that should mean is midday if I'm correct. Then again I never cared about the time unless something important was gonna happen.

Walking along the path, I came to see a women tending to the flowers, I should say hi.

"Hello?" That sounded more like a question than a greeting.

She then dropped the carton full of water then turned around to see who was talking to her. I think I scared them. "He-hello? Do you need anything?" She's clearly not one for conversations, but then again neither am I but I'm so bored.

"Hello, what flowers are those?" I knew what they were, they're tulips. But I didn't know what to talk about.

"You don't know what tulips are?" She looks really offended that I didn't "know" what the flower was.

"Uhm-" I didn't know how to answer. "I did I just forgot what they were called" giving a uncomfortable laugh, she looked even more pissed that I just wasted her time. "Sorry" I began to walk away hoping she won't stop me. And she didn't. Thank XD.

Honestly, I just want this day to be over. I've never been so ready to end the day until I got exiled.. "OH MY GOD, just end the day already!"

Once I enter the room I woke up in, I drag my feet to the mirror only to be met with an actually decent looking person. Other than the scars, my face looked normal.

Walking over to the bed, I face plant into it. Tucking myself in only to immediately fall asleep.

I honestly could enjoy this for awhile. Unless the person kicks me out.

•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•
Sorry this chapter was short. I'm on zero sleep and really need it. But then all my motivation will leave.
I'm more motivated when on zero sleep.

Words 755
•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•