LAST CHAPTER: the big day

Last chapter and then Epilogue. --

--

Ashley's Point of View

Today is the day that i've been waiting for. I'm getting married and I am so excited. I can see the perfect view here in the hotel, I can see kids playing at the pool, girls and boys gossiping,birds chirping and stuffs. I'm with my make up artist right now. And I am already wearing my simple yet beautiful gown.

"And we're done" the make up artist said. Hair and make up is done, and all I can say is WOW. I mean I look so beautiful.

"You're so beautiful" the make up artist said and smiled

"Thank you, and that is because of you" I smiled. I stood up and wore my stilettos.

After that, the driver fetched me with my bridesmaid which is my bestfriend, Sarah. "You look stunning!"

"Thanks, bridesmaid" we both laughed

We are here right now at the church. I am really nervous, but I can do this. "Good luck"

Third Person's POV

A thousand years by Christina Perri started to play during the entrance.

The flower girls and ring bearer started to walk at the aisle, and next is the bridesmaid and the bestman. Ashley's bridesmaid is Sarah and Justin's bestman is Ryan. And then, Pattie and Jeremy started to walk with Justin.

"I have died everyday waiting for you,

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

for a thousand years, I loved you for a thousand more"

Sacristans opened the big door, and everyone saw the beautiful bride. Ashley and her parents started walking at the aisle. And when they reached the end, her parents kissed Ashley and Justin in the cheeks and said "Take care of my daughter" Justin nodded and smiled.

Justin smiled and whispered "You look beautiful"

"Thanks, and you look handsome too" Ashley said

And the ceremony has started.

Priest (or deacon): Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church.

Groom: I, Justin Bieber, take you, Ashley McAllister to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.

Bride: I, Ashley McAllister take you, Justin Bieber to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.

Priest: Justin, do you take Ashley to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?

Groom: I do.

Priest: Ashley do you take Justin to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?

Bride: I do.

They paused for a moment of silence.

Justin placed the wedding ring on Ashley's ring finger "Ashley take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

Ashley placed the wedding ring on Justin's ring finger "Justin, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."