Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Paisley's POV*

The paparazzi were surrounding all the entrances to the airport so we had to get Paul to help us get through. As Niall pulled me through the crowd, the bulbs were popping with each picture they took. I slid on my aviators and looked down until I heard almost every reporter yelling for Niall and I to kiss.

Niall pulled me up so I was right by his side and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, keeping his other hand in mine as he leaned down and kissed my temple, giving the paps what they wanted. I saw more flashed lightling up on our faces.

'Come on Niall, we know you can do better.'

'That's it? You sure love each other.'

They were sneering at us making me flinch knowing what was coming next. Niall pulled us to a stop and leaned down setting his lips on mine for a couple seconds and then pulled away, leading us toward the sliding glass doors. Once we were inside Niall took his arm off my shoulders but kept his claws digging into my hand in case any fans were here.

Harry looked back at me with pained eyes and mouthed a sorry to me before turning back around and heading to security. I tugged my sunglasses off and settled them on my head as we were walking through the airport.

"You know, you're going to ruin everything if you don't start acting like Simon told you too," Niall seethed lowly so I was the only one that would hear him. Sighing, I tugged my bag up higher and kept my eyes locked on the back on Zayn's quiff trying to block everything out.

"You could at least answer me." Niall pushed and I stopped dead in my tracks pulling him back to he had to look me in the eye.

"Look Niall, I didn't do anything to you. Why do you hate me so much?" I questioned and smiled up at him so it didn't look like we were fighting.

He pulled me into a hug before as he growled into my ear, "Shut the hell up bitch, you know exactly what you did. God, sometimes you could be so stupid." His hug gripped me tighter as every word escaped his lips making it hard for me to breath. When he finally let me go I was grasping for breath, I bit down on my lip trying to not make it obvious.

Niall looked down at me with a taunting smile knowing I couldn't do anything in the middle of the airport. I turned back to walk to security leaving Niall standing in the middle of the walk way and saw the boys eyeing us closely, ready to bolt and break us up in case things got bad.

Once we got through security, Harry came up to my side.

"Look, I know this is extremely hard for you but will you please do this for me?" He asked keeping his eyes glued ahead at the terminal sign that we were supposed to go to.

"Whatever Harry, just know that the only reason I'm doing this, is so you guys don't look bad. I'm only here to make you guys look better, I hope you know that. Management is only using me. They couldn't give a shit about what I think." I said quiet enough for only him to hear and looked up Harry with a smile trying to make it look like we weren't fighting.

"We're going to talk about this later," He warned before going over to Louis, leaving me to walking alone before I sat down on one of the waiting chairs. I soon heard footsteps coming toward me and someone fell into the seat next to me. I didnt have to look up to know it was Niall.

"Maybe you should take some acting classes because you suck at this." Niall growled at me as he wrapped his arm back around my shoulders.

"Really? Because the paparazzi and all of your little fans seem to be eating it up," I growled only loud enough for him to hear.