7

A black big wolf just jumped onto her. And aera yelled. aera tried to go to her but I pulled her to me. Call me coward I don't know and it surprised me that I stopped aera from helping Yn. The girl and wolf fell in water and  loud bangs were heard. There was blood everywhere and aera quickly pushed.
"TAEHYUNG GO IN FAST I WILL BRING YN WITH ME RUN INSIDE AND CLOSE THE DOOR AS WE COME THAN OPEN THE DOOR" aera yelled
"WHY THE FUCK YOU WILL GO IN WATER."
I yelled at her
"SHE DON'T KNOWS HOW TO SWIM SHE IS SCARED OF THESE THINGS TAEHYUNG GO IN FAST"
I ran back to home and closed the door I was whimpering becz I  never  faced thing like that.
Aera Pov.
I jumped into the water and pulled out Yn it is quiet difficult.
I pulled her out and quickly took her in house because I know now a pack of wolves will come. As we were near to house many wolves came running I yelled Taehyung's name and he opened the door we entered and closed tjis instant and we can hear scratching on door I was fallen on ground with Yn. Taehyung started panicking and I quickly got up and kissed him to calm him down and prevent the noise of him.
He didn't kissed at first but after 5 seconds he also started kissing me. Put his hands on my waste tightly. We kissed hungerly.
Yn Pov
It fucking hurts so bad. I opened my eyes and what I saw crushed me so badly, so badly that I can't even explain .
I tried to get up but I think the paw attack and teeth were too sharp and it cut badly on my collarbone and arm. As I tried to get up. My shoulder throbbed of pain and I knew it was dislocated. They both stopped their sinful act and looked at me. Aera stuttered but than tried to help me. But I stopped her and thanked her. Unknowningly my eyes were burning with tears so I quickly got up and limped toward medic room aera tried to help me but I didn't let her. I asked her to take taehyung in his room and lock the main door strongly.
As I reached the medic room I fell down and my tears escaped me. They betrayed me after years of controlling them. My face was blank but tears were continously coming. The pain stinged more sharply so I quickly got up becz infection will increase. I took off my shirt very difficultly. It left me whisper screaming. I took the Injection to numb the parts and put the strong disinfectants on my skin. Where it was hurt. After alot of struggel I went to my room to change the clothes and it was very difficult. Becz I didn't knew how to fix my shoulder I know how to do to others but not to me.
Door opened and aera came in she saw my bandaged body and gasped she came to me and saw my shoulder. She quickly sat me down and took my arm softly and counted 1,2, 3 and hell it hurted me so much but its is worth it I am alright now. I had just shut left and she helped me wear my shirt. It was about 3 pm and I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday and it was showing its results now. I was going to faint and she got it. She quickly ran down and brought some food for me and gave me I rejected to eat but she stubbornly gave me. After finishing I got up and was about to leave when she spoke.
"where are you going now you are badly hurt sit down take some rest"
"I have to do something about those animals"
"for now I will inform meji to not let anyone come here and prepare men for protection here" aera said
I nodded and went back to my bed I laid down and closed my eyes.
Aera was there for 15 minutes .she thought that I slept which I Was not and she spoke.
"I care for you Yn, but for taehyung I am too selfish, I feel like obsessed to him. I hope you do not come between us"
"stay dont worry aera, love is not my thing, it's not made for me, I am not made for it. Just cooperate, my work is all what matters to me"
Aera gasped a little hearing my voice but than hummed and left my room I slept after 20 minutes.
IN taera room.
Writer pov
Aera entered the room where taehyung was sitting on the bed. He got up when he saw her. He went toward her and put his hand behind her waist and pecked her lips 3 time and than said
"thanks for calming me down before in such fucking sweet way" aera chucked at his statement and hugged him. She whispered in his ear.
"you are only mine"
With that she kissed him before he can say anything. She pushed him slightly backwards  while kissing. They both layed on bed. She gave him love bites and he satisfied her with his groans. She looked at him in eyes with craziness and than they both cuddled.
"taehyung?"
Aera asked
"hmm?" he replied
"can we be couple"aera asked.
And what he replied made her shocked.
" we already are even we met today. That was fast btw" they both chuckled.
"btw the it was horrible. I didn't expected Yn to be alive after just how she got attacked by that wolf" taehyung said
"she is strong, but I don't know the other way"aera replied while sighing.
" btw taehyung I noticed that you are being bitter towards her. Do you guys have any fight are grudges between eachother. You always talk to her tauntingly and rudely. U didn't cared about her but me while attack"
Aera said confused.
"well leave it let's cuddle and sleep we are going back to penthouse  tomorrow"

Hey guys Please don't be silent readers it's my start of writing and I need you guys telling me if it's OK to continue. It motivates me to continue.