CHEAT???

STORY STARTS AFTER RHEA's SUICIDE WHEN ABHI BERATES HER AND SHE GO BACK TO HOME AND TELL PRAGYA EVERYTHING , ABHIGYA DOSEN'T MEET HERE...

LET'S BEGIN THE STORY FROM WHEN RHEA WAKE UP-

RHEA(crying)- Dad plzzz don't leave me for Prachi uh know what that Prachi slapped me first time in front of whole college and now she challenged me that she will marry Ranbir by hook or crook..

PALLAVI- Does she think my Ranbir is a toy!!

VIKRAM- Rhea don't worry he will marry uh only ...It will be profitable for business too!!

ABHI- I thought I did wrong by berating that Prachi but noo I did right and I'm going there again..Alia take care of Rhea..

PALLAVI- Its matter of my Ranbir too , so I'll also come with uh..

VIKRAM- Yeah me too!!

THEY ALL LEFT TO SARITA JI's HOUSE..{ Here Shahana is not Sarita ji's granddaughter they only lived there but developed a good relation with her & abt Shahana uh will get to know as uh read further}

IN HOSPITAL-

ALIA- Aryan I'll be there within minutes so plzz be with Rhea!!

ARYAN- Meeee???Whyyyy???Nooooooo!!

ALIA- What no haa she is your sister and she is sick!!

ARYAN(sarcastically)- Yeah I can see!!Mom Ranbir is calling me I need to go..Byeeee!!!

ALIA- Aryannnn??

But he had left so she stayed with Rhea and soon doctor and came and said they can take her home as she is fine , Alia informed Abhi when he was on way ...

RHEA- Booji our plan worked!!

ALIA- Yeah sweetheart!! 

RHEA- Now that Prachi will suffer!!

ALIA(thinking)- And seeing her suffer poor Pragya will suffer..Even bhai will hate Pragya now..(Here RHEA dosen't know Pragya is her mother)

ALIA- She deserves that sweetheart!!

They reached home!!

MEANWHILE IN SARITA JI's HOUSE

ABHI ringed the bell , a person in proper dress opened the door!!

ABHI- Who are uh and where is Prachi??

BOY- Prachi mam she has gone to her house with Shahana mam and....

VIKRAM- Why are uh calling them mam??

PALLAVI- Cut ur crap up and give us their address!!

ABHI- But they used to live here right so all of sudden!!

BOY- Idk today she saved me from an accident and gave me this house and one card with her address...So I'm here today only!!

PALLAVI- Can uh plzzz give us her address??

BOY- Why??

ABHI- See we know she lives here which means we know her that's why!!

VIKRAM- Yeah we know her very well!!

The boy gived them the address so they went home!!