─ 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊.

*just so you guys know, that 'girlfriend' chapter was just a oneshot! I'll be doing more like that in the future though!*

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━

Another rough cough erupted from your sore throat making your face twist up in pain.

'I miss my stupid ass bitch of a boyfriend..'You thought, frowning.

Bakugou was still out getting you some medicine and food.

You pulled out your phone and dialed his number for like the third time.

It rung two times before he picked up, his face covered by a white mask and his phone sitting up by the little compartment in the shopping cart.

"I miss you."You spoke sadly.

"I just left like 30 minutes ago, This is the fourth time you've called me saying that."He said looking around for the chicken noodle soup.

"So you don't miss me?"You asked, your voice raising a bit.

"I do miss you n/n, I just have to find the stuff to make you some soup."He spoke adding the soup broth to the cart.

"Did you get the medicine..?"You asked quietly since your throat started to ache again.

"Yeah, I have to go now..I love you ♡︎."He said as he strolled to the checkout area.

"I love you too ♡︎ !"You said smiling a bit, as he hung up because he stepped into the checkout station.

You sighed and continued to watch Frozen 2.

"Now why is elsa so damn dramatic all the time!"

Your door opened with the sounds of keys changeling and bags rustling

You went to open the door for him because you knew he couldn't do it alone.

"Katsuki, let me help you with these."You said reaching for a bag only for it to be pulled away.

"Hell no, Go lay down I got it!"He said walking around you and into your house to put the bags down.

You groaned in annoyance and went to sit down until he finished bringing them in, the blond smirked in achievement.

Once he finished bringing them in he went to make the soup.

"Kit-Kat, I'm hungry."You said turning in your chair to see what he was doing.

"Hold on."He said as he put the pot of soup over the flames.

He then went to grab the medicine from the bathroom.

You heard heavy footsteps coming towards the living room so you quickly turned around in the chair and acted like you were still watching the movie.

Bakugou entered the living room with some Pain Pills in his hand.

He stalked over to where you were sitting and handed you the pills.

"No water? You want me to choke?!"You said with a fake offended face.

He rolled in eyes and went to the kitchen.

He returned with a glass of water and a bowl of soup.

He placed the soup on the table and sat next to you while handing you the water.

You quickly swallowed the pill and drunk some water.

He snatched the remote out of your hands and went to turn on something else.

"What are you? A child? Who the hell still watches frozen."He said before laughing right in your face.

You smacked your teeth and put a pillow on your lap before grabbing the soup from the coffee table and placing it on the pillow.

"I do."You mumbled.

"Fucking loser.."He said jokingly as he clicked on Bunny Girl Senpai.

"And you call me a loser.."You said eating your soup.

"What was that?"He said putting his hand behind his ear.

"Nothing."You lied.

"Oh okay."He spoke turning to watch the show.

You finished your soup and handed the bowl to him.

"What you giving me that for? I ain't your maid."He said but still took it from your hands.

"Tuh, okay babe whatever you say."You said as he got up to go wash the dish.

You placed your feet on the couch as you started to watch the show.

He came back and looked fully at your position on the couch before he grumbled and pushed your feet off your couch.

'I know he did not just do that bullshit.'You thought as he sat down next to you.

"Bitch.."You mumbled but smiled sweetly as he placed your feet on his lap.

He rubbed your legs in a up and down motion but he didn't notice because he was distracted by the tv.

You smiled and closed your eyes, your own drowsiness catching up to you.

Bakugou looked over at you because he had never heard you be so quiet.

He smiled as he saw your sleeping figure.

His hand caressed your cheek a couple times before he went back to watching the show.