༶•┈┈ chapter 10 ┈┈•༶

??? : dont you fucking dare to do that

You looked behind him and it was Yoongi, holding a gun to his head.

Yoongi : get on your fucking knees... NOW

Then your stepdad got off you and got on his knees and right after that, Taehyung entered your room. Beginning to punch him many times in the face.

Y/N : ho- how-

Then when Taehyung looked at you and let him on the ground with yoongi still holding the gun to his face.

Then you got up and Hugged Taehyung, he hugged you back.

Taehyung : thankgod we came on time... im sorry Y/N

Y/N : why are you sorry? you and yoongi just saved me.. if you two didnt came he would've i dont even wanna think about it... how did you guys kne-

??? : WHERE IS HE

You heard a angry man coming towards your room, when the man entered the room he began to punch your stepdad even harder than Taehyung.

But you recognized that man from somewhere weirdly.

??? : DONT- YOU- FUCKING- EVER- TRY- TO- TOUCH- MY- DAUGHTER- OTHERWISE- I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU

*you in your mind* daughter?

Then Jimin came in the room and tried to calm the man down.

Jimin : Dad, calm down dont get yourself in jail for murdering someone

You couldnt believe your ears, you knew you recognized the man from somewhere... slowly your eyes started to fill up with tears.

Y/N : da-dad?

Then Everyone looked at you.

Dad : Y/N... im so sorry..

Then your tears started to fall down like a waterfall

You still couldnt believe it that your own dad is right infront of you after 13 years.

*you in your mind* am i dreaming? is this real?

Then you couldnt take it anymore and fainted... everything went black..

~ Time skip to waking up

You woke up and saw that it was Morning, you also realized that you were wearing a oversized blouse.

It was oversized to you because you are not that long and big, but you liked it.

Then you went downstairs and saw that Jimin, Taehyung, Your Mom and Dad was sitting on the couch.

When your mom saw you, she stood up and hugged you.

Mom : im sorry Y/N... i didnt knew if i knew would kicked his ass out already

Y/N : its okay mom, i didnt told anyone so its my fault..