CHAPTER FOUR

Its my aunts BD so heres a chapter. I took alot of things outta this one.. but the next one will be sPiCeY. Ok enjoy

◦•●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●•◦

We had a feast of some of my favorite Korean and Chinese dishes and some of my members favourite dishes which had sushi.

We spent the night getting to know each other. I'm delighted to know I can speak to someone in Chinese as James is Thai- Chinese. I'll also be able to talk to Leo in English since he's an Aussie.

It's been a month with my members and we've gotten close in a few weeks. We've decided I'll call the older members 'Hyung' instead of 'Oppa' to show respect as I'm uncomfortable using the word 'Oppa'.

Junil left the company for personal reasons and all the members wrote him messages and made a video for him. Bang PD-nim agreed on adding a new member to fill Junil's spot.

I am a secret member and I have to be careful when out in public with one of the boys. If I'm in someones Vlog I'm usually wearing all black.

A nickname fans gave me is Beastie, because even if I was covered in black head to toe and wore a mask, fans always said I was a Baby Beast. My members babied me too much in their Vlogs even if my appearance is edgy.

If I would speak, they would use a voice changer.

"Millie, come on. You've been busy all day. Get some rest will you. We have a new member to welcome tomorrow and your not welcoming them with bags under your eyes." A annoyed Leo walked into the living room where I was studying non-stop for my Latin examination but I didn't budge, instead I lifted my glasses to sit on my nose.

Shuting my laptop and packing my books he went to the shared bedroom and put them on my small makeshift desk that had a Cactus on a bookshelf he made for me.

He's fed up of my shit now isn't he.

"Fine Dad." I said in weird voice taking my glasses off.

"Brush your teeth and go to bed." He ordered and for once, I listened.

________________

22 August 2021

I was first to wake up so I got the bathroom all to myself, for a solid two hours. It was still 6AM and they were waking up at 8AM, lucky me.

I got dressed in white sweatpants and a baby pink cropped top that slightly revealed my scarred midsection.

I made breakfast for everyone at around 7:40 AM as some of them were up early.

We left the dorm at 9:15 AM and I had freshened up and change my outfit.

The six of us were in the car heading to the company to meet our new member

"Are you guys excited?" Inhyuk broke the silence.