y'all smash.

feeling very dominant and breedable rn ngl. no i won't elaborate.

cross posted on ao3

_________

"i know it's stuffed and all, but doesn't that thing feel like it's staring? ain't it a little weird to... y'know..."

"sorry babe, the plushie stays on the bed during sex"

You sat atop Bokuto, straddling his hips, his head against the pillow on the bed. You bought the stuffed owl for him a couple weeks ago, a small gift. But it seemed to follow you everywhere. You watched as he dramatically peppered its face with kisses, a devious smile on his face. That fucking birds lifeless eyes haunted you.

However, you tried to ignore it's taunting as you continued jerking Bokuto off with your lubed hands. You could see his expression soften as they flickered from your slow wrists to your face, his hand clutching the stuffed animal to his bare chest.

"never thought I'd be this jealous of a bird," you mumbled jokingly.

"don't be. You're the most cutest... cute... boy I've ever met," Bokuto began with a genuine smile.

You ran your hand up his toned body taking in the feeling of his skin once more. It was sticky with sweat and his pale chest was littered with dark hickeys from earlier. You smiled as you leaned down to kiss him on his slightly swollen lips, running your hands through his already tousled hair.

"You're my favorite person in the whole world," he mumbled between kisses. a warm feeling bubbled in you as his lips buzzed against yours. His words are always genuine, like the smile that never leaves his face.

The two of you parted, and Bokuto watched as you slowly pushed yourself off his chest. you grabbed his dick from behind, and positioned it over your prepped hole.

You wanted Bokuto to watch as you fit all of him inside you, and he did. his eyes never left your body not even for a second. you leaned in close to his face as you led the tip up your ass.

The view was nice. Bokuto's brows were furrowed in concentration as he led his big hands to your hips to guide you further down his cock. It was so incredibly hot, seeing him so dedicated, but you were desperate for him to fill you. in one swift motion, you slammed your ass down, groaning as you took all of Bokuto's dick inside you.

"shit." he moaned, running his hands down your thigh. It was a lot to take in, but Bokuto held you steady while you rolled your hips, grinding into him.

"damn, I can feel your cock stretching my ass," you moaned,rocking your hips back and forth, "it feels so good."

You braced yourself with a hand on Bokuto's chest before you began to bounce up and down on his dick. You set a slow and steady pace, eliciting soft pants sighs from bokuto.

He covered his flushed face with the back of his hand, his other hand gripping the bed sheet.

"Why would you ever wanna hide your handsome face?" The words seem to drip from your mouth like honey while you use your free hand to grab both his wrists (It was difficult considering how big they are, but you manage) and pin them above him on the headboard. Instead of replying, he gave a pleased coo as you planted another soft kiss on his nose all the way down to his lips.

You rolled your hips again, picking up the pace and absolutely high on the sounds of Bokuto's moans in your mouth. Your clammy hand could feel his chest heave with every breath while his mouth lay open, panting, as the corners of his mouth curled.

"i love it when you fuck yourself on my cock like that," he rasped, "your ass is so tight."

You slowed down to grind on him once more, the two of you gasping in tandem.  At one hazy moment in time, Bokuto broke his hand from your grip and reached out to squeeze your thigh. He went up to your hips, caressing you before slowly thrusting up into you, going faster to match your pace.

"Ah, fuck- yes- Just like that," you continued to mumble out a series of praises as you felt Bokuto push even deeper into you.

You felt the grip he had on your hip and knew it would definitely bruise. You didn't mind much, though. In fact you welcomed the thought of Bokuto making his mark on a spot only you could see. A spot only he would know about. The idea entranced you while you continued to ride his dick, almost distracting you from the feeling of his hand snaking up your leg to squeeze your cock.

A shiver ran up your spine when you felt Bokuto spread precum around the tip of your cock and begin to roughly stroke you up and down, just like he liked it.

You brought your hand to hold your heart in place before it pounded out of your bare chest. You could feel the warmth in your body begin to pool, the sound of your skin against his alone was almost enough to tip you over the edge.

"faster," you moaned, watching a determined smirk grow on his face. Bokuto squeezed your cock, jerking you off faster all while slamming your hips back down onto his. Bokuto growls a series of curses as your hole clenches down on his dick.

Feeling yourself getting closer, you steady your shaky hand on his chest to lean over and moan directly into his ear,

"I want you to cum in my ass." you lick the shell of his ear and nip at his earlobe, "You've been so good for me, Bokuto, I'm so close."

"I love you."

Bokuto almost seemed to choke up as you whispered those words to him and only him. He came inside of you, his eyes lidded as he moaned your name, filling you up. It brings you over the edge and with teary eyes, you release all over Bokuto's hand. Your ass spasms and your body jerks as he strokes you a couple more times and the two of you ride out your orgasm.

Your legs are trembling as you fall forward. Your skin is sticky with sweat as you two lay against each other, panting.

Turning your head to face the floor, you notice among your scattered clothes that the stuffed owls eyes are glaring daggers at you. At some point, it was knocked to the messy floor right where it belongs.

"You did a great job," you mumble. Bokuto seems to glow as you give him a small nibble on his cheek, "You gonna pull out yet?"

You're content as you nuzzle your nose into the side of Bokuto's neck. He wraps an arm around your waist and uses his other hand to intertwine your fingers.

"Mmm...nope!" He sinks into his pillow, pulling you closer, "It's actually pretty comfy in here"

The two of you don't lay there hot, sticky, and sweaty for long but for a moment, the world seems to slow down for you as he holds you in his arms.

For a moment you two are the only people in the whole world.

______

Bokuto owl plush if you are reading this I promise it was a joke I'm kidding you're adorable please don't hur-

edit: this is just a oneshot, but i wanna right some full length haikyuu shit in the future sooo stick around if ur interested