Chapter 3-under his spell

I soon realised the more you talk to Zac the more you fall for Zac, It was a formula commonly used If you wanted to be left heartbroken .

I suddenly opened up to Zac I felt so comfortable In his company he makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

God that sounds so cheesy!! Can't believe I just thought that!!

I was getting so used to the feeling I began to forget that it was only temporary .

That we would never ever see each other again yet I couldn't help myself but to become attached ,Fast.

He made me feel like the only girl in the world for those few minutes we spent together, now I know what your thinking .

You probably think I was just starstruck but,
As cliche and unreal as It sounds something felt different .

I felt like somebody else like I was starting life all over again .

Zac was feeding me cheesy pickup lines and paying me Compliments and laughing at me blushing and looking away.

I swear he was doing it on purpose!

Like he was my biggest fan not the other way round, if he wanted to swoon me he could have within a couple of second's.

He had me right where he wanted me.

Question is what did he want with me?

Time flew we ended up missing 2 trains we sat there talking for more than 4 hours.

But to us it was mere second's.

I then walked Zac to the train station we were joking around and pushing each other, a few fans came up for pictures and autographs.

A few even asked if we were dating.

Pffft I wish!

Soon though things got out of hand. When we arrived at the station news of Zacs arrival meant that the entire station was mobbed with fans.

We tried to get through to get him to his train as swiftly as possible but there were just too many people.

Before long I had lost sight of Zac.

Lost him in the crowd I guess...

I got on the train and went home, my dad was watching the news when I got in and Zac was all over it, on every channel. Literally.

Turns out they had to close down the station Because there were just too many fans and people couldn't get on their trains!

So crazy.

I went to bed early I was just so dizzy and I had school the next day.

I got ready for bed by taking my makeup off leaving me standing there in the mirror looking like a thirteen year old.

I then brushed my teeth and put on an oversized band T-shirt and pyjama bottoms.

I then set 7 alarms on my phone each one 10 minutes apart,And yes 7, don't you do that as well?

I then closed my eyes and tried to get to sleep.

However my mind had other plans...

I couldn't stop thinking about zac and how I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye!

Or thanks for everything...

The regret of not saying bye when I had the chance sat in the bottom of my stomach to rot.

I hated the fact that Zac would have forgotten me by now.

I hated the fact that even if the day had turned out differently I was still only 15.

Zac could never and would never be with me.

It would be illegal.

'Plus Zac can have anyone he wants'

Wow my subconscious is speaking to me, I need to just accept it.

It was over before it even started.