Part 2

Haha the cursed continues.

"Taylor?"

Her breathing stopped as she slowly turned around to the entrance of the bathroom. Shit. This was not how she wanted her evening to go. She met eye to eye with him. Her fucking ex. Lightning Mc fucking Queen. He stood there shocked as he ran his eyes all over her damp naked body.

"Get. The fuck out. Now." She said as she pointed to the door and grabbed a towel so she could cover herself. He just fucking stood there. She wrapped the towel around herself and stalked over to the man in the middle of the doorway. She stopped short and slapped him. It seemed to get him out of what ever trance he was in since he started to sputter and mumble but was cut short.

"I dont care about what the fuck you have to say. I am no longer your girlfriend, so get the fuck out of my apartment." She stood there with her finger pointed at the entrance, her other hand holding up her towel. She shoved him out the way and locked the bathroom door, so she could just change into her robe. Once she had put her robe on she just sat on her stool, hands running through her wet hair. thoughts were running through her head at a million miles a second. It was silent throughout the entire apartment. After sitting there for a few minutes she opens the door and locks her bedroom door so she could properly get get changed. She chooses a simple sleeping outfit and walks outs of the room, only to see him still here, sitting on her couch on his phone.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!" He whipped around, a flash of something she couldn't quite describe appearing in his eyes.
"Oh.. your out. I'm sorry but i just need to talk to you about something really important," he said, eyes looking down ashamed.
"I don't really care, but as long as you just get the fuck out afterwards," she replied, pinching her nose bridge in slight frustration.
"Ok thankyou thankyou, anyway so I was at the gas station right, trying to fill up my tank since it was empty and i had fatig-"

"Just get on with the story, i dont care about all the useless details,"

He put his hands up in mock surrender, "Aight ok, chill, anyway, i bumped into a guy and he spilt all this weird oil shit on me and it kinda uhm..."

"kinda what?"

He buried his face in his hands then ran them through his red hair, bits of gel falling out onto his fingers, "I kinda made me like, i dunno, horny..?"

Shit.

Thats what he was there for.

He needed her to help relieve him of his hard on.

This was gonna be a long night.

I am so sorry for this chapter.

Actually

no 

im not

 BUT next chapter MAY have some naughty naughty things if you know what i mean ;)

depends on what im feeling