Chapter 3 - The Singing Booth

In this chapter, I'm going to try to make it longer, at least 2 pages. The other chapters were too short so I'm going to try to make this one longer. And don't forget to vote :) ~Abby (Btw that's a pic of Abby on the side)

Abby's POV

"We would love to!", Valerie blurted out before I could even get out one word.

"Valerie you need to calm down", I said to her.

Valerie glared at me and Niall chuckled.

"Well let's get going!" Harry said as he pushed all 3 of us out the door.

"Wait, I didn't get anything yet!" Niall said as he tried to push through Harry's strong arms but failed.

"We can get something later we are going to be late!" Harry said as he dragged Niall out of Starbucks. Right as we stepped outside, I noticed a long black limo ahead of us.

"Is that for us!?" I asked shocked.

"Yup", Harry said smiling.

"How do you guys pay for this?" Valerie asked looking at Niall.

"Management." Niall replied simply. Valerie nodded.

Right when we were about to open the limo door, I heard a scream.

"OH MY GOD IT'S HARRY STYLES AND NIALL HORAN!" After that we say a bunch of girls start swarming us. I grabbed Harry, Valerie, and Niall and ran as fast as I could.

"How far is the concert from here?" I asked Harry trying to talk over the screamig fans chasing us.

"About 5 minutes", Harry replied out of breath.

"Then why didn't we just walk?", I asked him.

"Because we were afraid this would happen!"

Niall's POV

As soon as the girls started surrounding us, Abby grabbed us and took off running. I have to say she is pretty fast but I'm not. I think she got faster because that's when I tripped over my own feet and took a face dive into the cold, hard sidewalk. This was hurting so bad. It felt like someone dropped a brick on my face.

"Niall!" She yelled running towards me. The fans were right on our tails now. She gestured Harry and Valerie, I think her name was, to keep running and we will catch up.

"Get on my back", she said to me, squating down.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Get on my back!" She said again but more firmly. I guess we had no other option. I hopped on and then she started sprinting. She was running so much faster than she was before it was insane! I realized we probably looked like idiots but at this point all the mattered was staying alive.

"Go straight across the road and the concert is right there", I said directing her. When we got close enough I saw that it was a red light and that we couldn't cross.

"Abby stop!" I yelled but it was too late. She kept running and barely missed the front of the car.

"Hey watch where you're going!" The driver yelled at us through the window of his car.

"Sorry!" She yelled back. I liked how she wasn't afraid to take risks. Kind of like me.

"Ok, I'm going to drop you down here and you can run inside. I'll come inside in 5 minutes once I catch my breath." She said to me. I nodded and ran in past the security guards since they know who I am.

Abby's POV

I don't think I have ever ran that fast in my life. My hands were on my knees and I was panting. I feel like I'm going to faint. I guess this time would be a good time for me to go inside and get water or something. I walked up to the door about to open it when 2 large, muscular guys stepped in front of me.