Jealous Wife

Yuzu always knew that her wife, Mei, is very jealous. She didn't know whether she found her jealousy so unnecessary since she was so in love with the violet-eyed beauty, or if she found it extremely hilarious. Like for example, when they went jogging yesterday, Mei almost committed murder when a guy couldn't keep his eyes off Yuzu.

***

Mei couldn't stop glaring at this guy who was looking at her wife like she's his next meal. A part of her was really happy and proud because she knew her wife was attractive as fuck. But the bigger part of her was going to explode from anger and jealousy because of the way people stare at her wife, especially this guy right now. She tried to control herself and not strangle him.

But when he bit his lips while looking at Yuzu's exposed chest due to her sports bra, and tripped since he wasn't looking in front of him, Mei saw red.

"Listen you motherfucker," She stomped toward him, ready to punch him square in the face. "It's not my fault you've never seen a hot woman before. But if I ever, and I repeat, ever see you looking at my wife like she's some kind of sex toy, I swear to God I won't hesitate to chop your dick off!"

At this point, people were staring at them, the guy looked terrified because Mei seemed deadly serious, while Yuzu was trying her best to hold her laughter.

"Babe, it's okay, let's go home." She tried to calm her wife down and pull her away from the guy so she doesn't spend her night in jail.

"No! Not until this bastard apologizes for staring at my woman like that."

"I- I wasn't staring." The guy stuttered.

"Yes, you were you fucking asshole!" She was hysteric at this point. Yuzu decided to give up on calming her down because it was no use.

"S-sorry."

"Louder!"

"I'm sorry." He said more clearly this time. When Mei finally looked satisfied with his answer, she smiled devilishly and turned to Yuzu. She pulled her wife into a deep and passionate kiss, not the type you do in public. When she pulled away, she turned to look at the guy who was staring at them with wide eyes looking flustered. 

Yuzu on the other hand was grinning dopily. She liked being claimed in public by her wife, something about Mei being mad is very sexy.

When they arrived home, Mei pushed Yuzu on their bed and kissed her deeply.

"You're mine. You're mine you're mine you're mine and no one else's." She said between kisses.

"All yours baby."

***

There were times where Mei decided that actions spoke louder than words. She'd get jealous, but instead of saying something harsh like she did to that poor guy at the park, she would do something to claim Yuzu in front of everyone.

For example, that one time when they went with their friends to a club, and some chick decided to flirt with Yuzu.

***

"Yuzupozu-chan, can you get the drinks?" Matsuri asked while dancing in her seat. Yuzu rolled her eyes at the nickname but nodded nonetheless.

She made her way to the bar to order their drinks, but before she could even grab the bartenders attention, a short blond with blue eyes and a very short dress, like extremely short that you can somehow see her underwear from behind, and that exposed a lot of her cleavage approached her with a flirty smile.

"Hey gorgeous," Blondie said in the flirtiest voice. Yuzu stared at her for a moment with a raised eyebrow. She wondered how Mei would react if she knew that this woman just called her gorgeous.