Part 1? idk

i'm not sorry.

She entered her apartment, phone in hand and handbag swinging from her arm. She lowered her glasses so she could properly look at who was sitting on the couch, only to see it empty. Sighing she put her handbag down and started walking to her room. She looks at the her phone, checking the time, seeing 2 notifications from a fling she had a couple nights ago. 3:47 it said. She let out a loose breath and started to take off her makeup from the day. After taking off her makeup, she walked to her shower, bringing only a simple robe. Putting the robe down on a shelf, she looked at herself in the mirror.

Damn. 

She looks rough. 

But also really hot.

Makes sense that everyone loves her. (Ego much?)

She finally turned on the hot water of the shower and stuck her hand in it, quickly retracting it (what are you, a robot 🙄) before it burned her hand even more. after checking it to make sure it was the right temperature, she stepped in and stood there and let the water run down her body. 

"Hey Alexa, play Blank Space by Taylor Swift." she called out.

"Playing Blank Space by Taylor Swift on Amazon Music" Alexa replied, making Taylor smile. Theres nothing better than relaxing in the shower to her own music, since she made some of the best music ever. (My GOD girl, bring your ego down 10 notches, let us have some, its not fair, sharing is caring you know). She stays in the shower for another 20 minutes, doing her hair routine and shaving, hoping for tonight to go as planned. Suddenly, Taylor hears a knock on the door, then some keys jangling about. Footsteps sounded through the apartment and then started to get closer to her bathroom. 

"Taylor?"