Ziddi Dil... Maane Na....

Prologue

Disclamer:- Recreation or posting it without permission or with other name leds to copyright issues. So kindly don't do it.

It's a fanfiction based on sab tv show 'Ziddi Dil.... Maane Na'

Special Agent Karan Shergill, Special Agent Faizuddin Siddiqui aka Faizi and Special Agent Sanjana Dubey are appointed to train a group of civilians. Karan Reluctantly agrees for his senior Col. Batra. On the other hand there are Dr. Monami Mahajan. Her mother once served Indian Army as Army Doctor. She too wishes to serve the country. Her friend is Sid, who is only son of a rich man. He is carefree and doesn't care much about future. Koel ( here ) is an unmarried women who is engaged to a man but doesn't want to marry him for her reasons.

.

Monami was successful in entering Para SAF by convincing Col. Batra that judging someone before giving him/her proper training is wrong.

Sid promises his dad that he will be hard working in future and also lie about his and Monami's relationship.

Karan pretends to burn favourite things of recruits but secretly the things were kept safe with him.

Sid talks with Sanjana when she was in intoxicated state, but he wasn't able to see her face. Sid feels an attraction towards the girl, unknown to him she was Sanjana. He is only able to see the tattoo. He decides to find out who is the girl.

Sid reaches Para SAF where he introduces himself as Monami's fiancee. At the same time Mrs Batra, wife if Col. Batra too visits Para SAF.

Sid lies having a rare heart disease and taking Mrs. Batra into confidence he is able to stay.

But the very next day, Karan challenges a boxing match to Sid against Sanjana. Karan proposes that if he is able to win then only he can stay in SAF, Where he is badly defeated by Sanjana...

---------

Sorry, for the mistake. I completely forgot to publish prologue.