Taco x Microphone

Requested by: presmax_postz

Plot: Taco meets with Mic at their usual spot in the forest, to confess her true feelings.

Taco's POV:
I sat alone on the tree stump in the middle of me and Mic's spot in the forest. I've liked Mic for quite a while now, but never really had the gut to express my true feelings, because I was afraid of the guilt and embarrassment of rejection.

I paced around back and forth thinking hard on weither I should or not. I stopped for a split second and flopped myself back onto the stump. 'Ugg.. Stupid, Stupid, Stupidd..' I thought. I then decided, that I would finally tell Mic my true feelings. I didn't care if she would reject me, I just had to get my heart out.

I put on my headphones and got out my satellite dish and turned it on. "Mic?" I called out into the satellite. Mic replied quickly. "What is it this time, Taco?" Mic said in an annoyed tone. "I, uh.. I need to talk to you.. Meet me in our usual spot in the forest." I said.

5 minutes later, I see Mic walk over to our spot, and sits down on one of the wooden logs. I turn around to face her as I stand on the middle stump. "So.. umm.." I trail off nervously, I put my hands behind my back as I look down, blushing a bit.

"Well?? What is it?" Mic got impatient. "Uggg! Why is this so difficult!?" I say angrily while still blushing. I pull out a piece of paper and a pen and write "I like you" on it. I quickly slid the paper to her and turned around avoiding any eye contact.

"Why did I do that?! Why did I do that?! Why did I—" I mumbled to myself until I was interrupted by mic spinning me around and kissing me on the lips. It was long until Mic pulled away and I was a red, blushing mess. "Who's weak now?~" Mic teased. I hesitated for a moment then hugged Mic. "M-Mute it.." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear me. Mic giggled and eventually hugged back.

Word Count:
370