~A͔̫̘t͎͇̝l͕̝͍a̞͖͉n͕͜͜ț̡i̟͚̺s͔͔͜ A̟̞͜r͚͚i͙͖̟s̘̫̺e͚̫̘~

HI EVERYONE!!!

So this was just like a story idea...something that I normally don't do cuz it's mostly based on adventure and stuff like that.

But anyways hope yall enjoy this short(but not so short)story! (this was 5874 words in total)

Please let me know if I should continue this tho!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never planned on being a "Hero".

I just wanted to blend in with the rest of the students ever since I came here. Kinda hard if you're tall, Son of a Duke, half-elf- half-human, with platinum blonde hair and alluring pink eyes, not trying to brag.

Everywhere you go, the attention of others follows. Not so long ago, In the Kingdom of Cathaparis, every street was bustling with laughter and music. Young children were dancing as the elders watched with a hint of joy in their eyes, while some were busy handling their shops and stores. Students, walking in and out of Atlantis academy. Talking with each other, whether it was about the homework that Mr. Collison the math teacher gave or the newest gossip about Coach Wilson and my history teacher, Ms. Taylor. Everyone was living their life, not a single commotion or war talk was heard.

Who would've thought that their lives could change with an experiment gone wrong?...

It was in the middle of my science class when our teacher walked into our classroom.

"Alright class, settle down," she spoke in her monotone British accent.

The class quickly quieted down, some students who were standing walked to their seats and sat down.

"Please take out your-" she began until one of the school knights came and interrupted.

"With deepest apologies, dear students and teachers. A message from the principal, We have a very important announcement, may all students please come to the auditorium in building 3. Thank you." and went off.

Ms. Clarence sighed,

"Very well students, please gather your belongings and head to the auditorium."

Everyone started to pack their notes and left the classroom, some whispering to each other about what the principal, Mr. Dawson, wanted. As I left the door of the classroom, someone called my name from behind,

" Lord Alistair! Wait for us!"

I turned around and saw a herd of, what I like to describe as, horses, wild and sometimes carefree. These were some of my schoolmates I have befriended, a total of 5.

"Hello Lord Alistair, Pleasure to see you this wonderful morning."

Lady Claire, daughter of a Marchioness, greeted.

"Wonderful morning indeed, Lady Claire," I responded formally.

She and I were the only ones who kept the group under control.

"Ugh! Why are you guys so formal! We're at school! Our parents aren't here to scold us!" a voice whined.

"Indeed our parents aren't here, Lord Quare, but the staff and teachers can still report to our families about our behavior. Do you want the Duke to hear that his son is not using etiquette behind his back?" I asked teasing him a bit.

The others giggled, while he stood there shocked and petrified. When he snapped back into reality, we started to head to the auditorium knowing we don't have much time left.  As we entered the auditorium, we saw students getting seated in cushioned velvet chairs. I'm still getting used to this whole rich and monarchy thing, It's not every day you see servants serve your food with gold and silver cutlery. I and the rest of my friends sat near the front row, near the Crown Prince. When we sat down, he noticed us almost immediately,