London Kiss

THIS STORY WILL ALSO BE FEATURED ON MY TWO BESTIES WATTPADS

Comment and rate please and be a fan I would appriciate that alot. 

AN FOLLOW ME , MUCHO GRACIAS :*

Summary:

It is a teen romance based in London so it has some london slang if you dont understand just comment or pm what you dont understand and I will reply. It is two sided the characters are Javon and Lucy. Hope you like it!

                          * * *

Javon

Gd luck wif Ur exams.

I read the text Michaela had sent quickly as I rushed out of the house. I had a strong feeling that I was sure to fail my exams but I was used to never getting high scores in exams, not that I cared either way. I looked out of the bus window and the words father had said to me came to my head; "Always try your best no matter who you are, just try and never give up". I swiped the air madly hoping that I had rubbed out those words. A passenger looked at me as I waved my hand maniacally and sniggered under his breath.

"What you looking at bruv," I said intimidating him with my deep voice, kissing my teeth at him.

 He stopped laughing and put his headphones on. I could hear his music playing I just ignored him and continued to stare out of the window 'til I had arrived to my school.

Reidell and Ricky were waiting for me at the corner shop smoking cigarettes, listening to Giggs and stuff. I walked over to them and we said hi to each other

 "Wanna bunk? Shanel and Rania are gonna come as well so we can jam at Rania's estate," Reidell asked me.

 "Nah im 'aight there's an exam today plus I promised Lucy I'd jam with her at lunch time" I replied.

 "Err bruv that chick is butterz and when did you start to care about school," Reidell said in disgust.

 I rolled eyes and tried to ignore what he had said.

"Come on Javon it will be fun plus we can go rob Mr.Patels stupid shop again," Conner pleaded.

 I still wasn't convinced enough and I didn't want to let my dad down by not going to the exams and I had already upset Lucy. I sighed reluctantly and said ok after the long nagging (They really know how to make someone change their mind!).

Soz Lucy I cnt jam wif u 2dai somin came up hw bout 2morrow??

I texted Lucy feeling guilty as we walked in the alley way which we called "gunning alley" because of the incident that had happened a year ago. Soon after walking a little we met up with the girls and Monique was there as well. I nearly threw up when I saw her face that's how much I disliked her. "What's SHE doing here?" I said rudely.

 "Don't be bad mind Jay Vince," Rania said

 "Don't ever call me Jay Vince you Kenyan," I shouted raising my hand at her till Conner stopped me

 "Oi! You don't hit girls! Geez bruv have SOME respect," Conner shouted defending Rania. I brushed his hands off my shoulder and apologized to Rania not Monique.

We walked over to Mr.Patels corner shop and before we got in Reidell took out a hand gun and passed it to me

 "Hell no! I aint touching no gun, my dad would knock my block off if he found out I was holding a gun." I refused.

 "What's that daddy's boy? You scared to get hand from daddy" Reidell mocked in a baby voice which infuriated me, the girls laughed and Conner just kept quiet as he smoked his cigarrete deeply .I grabbed the gun; put my grey hoodie up and walking in the shop with Shanel and Monique.