Becoming One

Sorry guys couldn't update yesterday. This is the last episode I wanted it to be perfect. So, I took more time to write it. I was blushing while I wrote this. Will give an epilogue on Friday and that will be the end of our journey for "Chale Na ZOr Isqh pe"

Hope you enjoy reading it, please vote. I want lots of comments for the last episode guys.. so come on

=========================================================

Ahaan and Ishqi walked out, and Ishqi is surprised to see a carriage decorated fully with red roses, it was led by a white horse who was even more beautiful. Ahaan slowly led her and made her sit in it, sitting beside her and the horse galloped. She looked at the bright passing lights of a city and felt like a cindrella going in her pumpkin but with her prince charming.

After a while her excitement drained and she felt tired, but still very happy. She leaned her head on his shoulder and held his hand tightly. All through their ride Ahaan had held her hand. They didn't converse, there was no need to as they were so much at peace. Sometimes silence speaks louder than words.

The carriage came to a stop, and Ahaan noticed Ishqi had already slept. He picked her slowly bridal style and carried her inside and to bed. Isqhi stirred and opened her eyes, she looked around her unfamiliar surroundings. She saw Ahaan coming out of the bathroom, in his towel, his upper body all muscles glistening with droplets of water and she gulped and averted her eyes.

"You can look at me all you want Ishqi, I am your husband" it felt so nice saying that but Ishqi didn't lift her head.

Ahaan smiled and neared her and lifted her chin, he could see the similar passion as in her eyes. But he knew she had gone through a lot in that day, and so had he. They were both tired. He gently kissed her forehead "Freshen up, your night clothes are in that bag" he pointed, and she saw at him trying hard not to stare at his exposed body.

She went to the bathroom and came out after a while, in her red satin robe. It went deep down in front exposing a little of her chest and deeper in the back, she shivered. The cut at the sides was exposing her thighs. Ahaan was staring at her and she felt exposed. She scolded Sonu in her mind for packing this. She slowly wiped her hair, and her hands were shivering because of the cold. Ahaan switched off the AC and came near her and helped her dry her hair. He was just behind her and she saw ahead, and their eyes clashed in the mirror.

"Ahaan.. where are we" she asked slowly

"We needed sometime alone after all the things that happened today. I have already informed mom that we will be staying in this hotel tonight" he answered, all the while his eyes on her

"Ahaan.. I... "she stammered

'Shhhh.. "he placed his forefinger on her lips, and that movement made her lean on him. He leaned in and smelled her shampoo, inhaling the sweet strawberry scent. He placed a kiss on her bare shoulder, and she shivered, but this time because of the sensations within her. Unable to control himself further he lifted her bridal style and placed her slowly on the bed.

"Sleep now, you are so tired" he moved her hair which was falling on her face and came to sleep beside her. She snuggled in his chest and he pulled her closer, taking the blanket along. And slowly they drifted to sleep.

The morning rays came bright through the curtains of the window, awakening Ishqi. She became aware of a warm body next to her. He was sweating, she slowly wiped the sweat off his forehead and switched on the AC for him. So sweet of him to off the AC just because she falls ill, she thought and smiled. She rested her face on her elbows and kept looking at him.

"I know I am handsome, but how long will you look at me" he teased and slowly opened his eyes. He looked at her with so much passion that it moved her.

"Can I kiss you" she asked nearing him

"Who has stopped you" he asked huskily

She slowly touched her lips to his, but Ahaan was not in a mood for slow today. He grabbed her and kissed her hungrily parting her mouth with his. Their tongues tangled together, and they just drank in each other... He had kissed her before, but this felt different, more intimate. They broke for some air and he looked at her swollen lips and her eyes which were heavily loaded with lust which he was sure matched his own.

He pulled her towards him and lowered one strap of her satin nighty. He sucked and kissed her shoulders going down towards the valley of her breasts. She arched to give him better access. Her moans made him bite harder leaving hickeys on her neck. His hands moved seductively on her thighs pulling her towards him, and her hands scanned his back pulling her towards him. Even their own skin was becoming a barrier for them to become one.

He raised himself, removing his shirt exposing his well-toned torso without removing his eyes off her. He took in her dishevelled stated, her eyes half closed, lips swollen, her neck was already turning red because of his kisses, his feelings took over completely.

"I love you Ishqi" he whispered and slowly pulled the remaining of her nighty. He hugged her, their first skin to skin contact sent sparks flying. Ishqi was unable to respond to him, but she hugged him tighter, conveying her love through her actions.

Ahaan looked up and into her eyes, he waited as if asking permission. They were married but he didn't want to rush Ishqi, if she needed time, he was ready to give it to her. But Ishqi didn't want to wait, she just pulled him and kissed him hard. That was enough signal for Ahaan to proceed.

He entered her slowly as if she would break, his tenderness and the pain bought tears to her eyes. "I am sorry to hurt you, but the pain will subside" he said and distracted her by kissing her neck and breasts

Lost in that sensation, Ahaan started moving faster and they both reached the peaks of ecstasy. Isqhi's screaming of his name, made Ahaan proud and he smiled and moved on his side and hugged her and they slept.

=================================================================