4 - Hunter's birthday

___Hannah's POV___

It was Hunter's birthday today, so I woke up at 5 so I could prepare. She could cook and she had taught me how to bake, so I made her favorite cake, chocolate cake. As I was making the cake, I heard someone come down and saw Maky.

- Good morning Hannah

- Good morning, where's Hoodie?

- He's wrapping our gift to Hunter

- Oh, aren't you gonna do it to?

- No, that gift is from both of us, so it's okay

- Oh, good

He stood behind me and looked at my work.

- Can't you make cheesecake?

- No, she likes chocolate cake more, you can make breakfast so can we eat the cake later

- Ehm...I'm not that great at coo-

- Don't worry, you're better than me at least, I've tasted your food, and it's actually pretty good

- Well...thank you

He then started making breakfast. I then felt something tug my shirt and looked down to see Sally. She was rubbing her eyes and said in a sleepy voice

- Good morning Hannah...

I smiled and picked her up and put her on the table. I then took out the cake from the oven and carried it to the table.

- Good morning Sally, do you wanna decorate the cake with me?

- Mmmm!!!

I chuckled at how cute she could be. I really loved Sally, she was like a little sister to me and if anyone hurt her, they would get hacked for life. The same goes for Hunter, if anyone hurts her, they'll regret it. I'm really protective when it comes to the ones I love.

I put the cake next to Sally and we both started to decorate it. Sally was a good decorater for being so young, and it looked almost as if a profetional decorated it. Me, Sally and Masky just talked about all of our memories at the mansion.

We laughed alot and Masky was really good with Sally. He wasn't mean like Jeff or BEN, and he let her help him. I could see that he would be a good father, if he ever meets the girl he will love for the rest of his life.

I heard Hoodie come downstair and saw him come to the kitchen.

- G-Goodmorning everyone

- Goodmorning Hoodie

- G'morning Hoods

- HOODIE!!!

Sally jumped down from the table and tackled Hoodie in a hug. Hoodie was probably the best with Sally, he was gentle and shy and really careful with her. He chuckled and walked into the livingroom with Sally clinging on to him. I stood up and stood next to Masky as he conrinued with the breakfast, smiling.

- Why are you smiling like that Masky?

- It's just that Sally's so cute and innocent

- Yeah, you're right...I can see that once you find the love of your life, you'll be a great father

- W-What? Ehmm....T-Thanks....

I chuckled as I saw how nervous he suddenly got and I bet he was blushing like mad under his mask. I then heard Hunter chasing BEN again.

- BEN, GIVE ME MY PS VITA!!!!!

- NOPE

- BEN, I HATE YOU SO MUCH

Dear god, he took her PSVita again...

I tackled BEN and took the PSVita and gave it to Hunter.

- The fuck Hannah?

- I'm sorry BEN, but it's Hunter's birthday today

- I hate you Hannah...

- Hate you too BEN, here you go Hunter

- Thanks

I then walked back to the kitchen and helped Masky. When we were done, all the others was in the livingroom and we told everyone to come and eat. They all sat down at the table and we all ate. Just the normal morning and after the breakfast, Masky and I was washing the dishes. I knew that Hunter didn't like to have a huuuuuge party, but she liked to have like a party with friends and family, so the day before I had decorated the livingroom.

Now it was afternoon and everyone was chatting, having fun at the smal party. I walked up to Hunter to give her my present to her when I saw her talking to Hoodie, so I decided that I would give them a little time to talk. I knew Hoodie had a crush on Hunter, but he was way too shy to confess to her. After 5 minutes I saw it was an awkward silence between them so I went up to them.

- Hi Hunter, happy birthday

- Thanks

I gave her my present, which was that dating sim game she told me she wanted. She jumped up and down and gave me a hug.

- Thank you Hannah!

- Haha, you're welcome, Hunter

I saw Hoodie walking to Masky and walked with Hunter to the cake. She blew out the candles and everyone took a slice. It was a really fun party, but time flew by and we all went to bed. I slept in Hunter's room, just because I wanted to have fun and because it is her birthday. We talked, watched movies and drew pictures until we both fell asleep.