Part two

Lillian's POV
I made it to the begging there was a creature. He was spraying something at the little fairies. I said that's just mean and went to help one but it bit me. I said it bit me. The creature said what did you expect. I said I thought fairies did nice things. He said shows what you know I'm Hoggle who are you. I said Lillian. He said that's what I thought. I asked him were the door to the labyrinth is. He said over there the doors opened. I walked in.

Hoggle left so I started walking. There were no turns or anything how is this a labyrinth. I screamed out in frustration. I leaned against a wall. A worm said Hello. I said did you say Hello. He said no I said Allo close enough. I said your a worm. He said yeah that's right. I said do you know the way through this labyrinth. He said no I'm just a worm. I said oh well I have to solve this labyrinth but there's no openings or anything. He said there are plenty of openings there's one right in front of you. I said no there isn't. He said walk forward he was right. I said thank you. He said wish never go that way. I said oh ok thank you.

I heard crying I thought Felix. I'm coming Felix. I started walking forward.

After a while I got to these guards who each had two heads. One said one of these doors leads to the center of labyrinth the other leads to certain death. The other said you can ask one of us a question but I must warn you one of us always lies.

Well I was currently falling down a hole. Hands grabbed me and asked me which way up or down? I said down. One said she chose down and started laughing. I said is that wrong. One said to late now. I started falling and landed in a dark place.

Jareth's POV
She's in the oubliette the goblins laughed I said quiet. I said she should not have gotten as far as the oubliette she should have given up by now. She will never give up said one of my subjects. I said won't she? The dwarfs about to bring her back to the begging she will soon give up once she realizes she has to start all over again. I laughed I said well laugh and my subjects started laughing.

Lillian's POV
Hoggle lead me out of there after bribing him with my necklace to help me. We were walking when we saw a crystal we followed it. What appeared to be a beggar said what do we have here. Nothing said Hoggle. He said nothing nothing nothing. It was the king. Hoggle said your majesty what a nice surprise. The king said Hello Hedgewart. He said Hoggle. The king said Hoggle can it be your helping this girl? Hoggle said helping no no of course not I was just taking her back to the beginning. I said what. He said I said I was going to help her a little trickery on my part. He said Hoggle if you were betraying me I would have to put you head first into the bog of eternal stench. He looked at me leaned close to me and said and you Lillian how are you enjoying my Labyrinth. I said it's a piece of cake. Hoggle shook his head at me. The king said oh really the how about upping the stakes hm? He turned the clock forward by a hour dang it me and my mouth. He said so the labyrinth's a piece of cake is it? Well let's see how you handle this little slice and threw a crystal and left. Hoggle said the cleaners. I said what and we started running.

Hoggle ran off after getting scared. I found goblins torturing this poor creature. I helped him and he told me his name was Ludo. I told him to come along with me.

Ludo had disappeared and these birds tried to take my head off. I screamed Hoggle Hoggle help. He came to my rescue. I hugged him.

I said what is that smell. Hoggle said the bog of eternal stench. I said of course we fell and found Ludo.