MARCH (TOP:-15)

,........ What's the point of
putting on makeup, a
monkey is gonna stay a monkey..................

.......You know that horrible pain you feel when someone breaks up with you? Of course not, nobody would ever date you...........

... You're fat, dumb and unlikable. And those are your best qualities........

........ . You are literally too
stupid to insult! .......................

........... Wow! You have a huge pimple in between your shoulders! ...Oh wait that's your face..................

...... You look ugly when
you cry, much more
when you don't.........

....It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.....

.. I heard you had a
brain surgery... But
the brain rejected you?.......

..... You're so ugly, when you were born, the doctor was the one screaming instead of your mother.............

You're so ugly, when you were born, your parents sued the doctor...........

I don't even need a
dictionary to find out what a moron is.. I've got the perfect definition standing right in front of me.....

.....Your face makes onions cry.......

........Girl- How do I look?
Boy- I would rather
stay blind...and let the mirror suffer!.....

.......You're so ugly, when you were born, the doctor said "Wheres the baby?.......

......Why don't you slip into something more comfortable.... -- ..like a coma......