the pack

OMG....i got readers and votes you guys are absolutely amazing if any of u want to fan me plz do and ill fan back. plus any shout outs too I can do.....Were are you guys living???? I live in Ireland and its freezing seriously anywho I'm going to do a couple of different things in this book maybe Jake's POV and sum mysterious persons too lool

Song accompanied to this chapter is <<<<<<TAYLOR SWIFT ft ED SHEERAN EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED>>>>> I think it describes everything about this chapter and how Lia feels.

I'll get back to the story enjoy xxxxxxx

Jake led us to these huge iron gates were a guard nodded his head at him and let us in. It was about four and the sky was getting darker and school should be done, time definitely goes by really quickly. A humongous red door stood slightly open and the most amazing smell slowly made it's way to my nose, without even noticing I made my way towards the source and ended up in the kitchen were a beautiful lady stood with mittens and so many cookies surrounding her.

"Hello dear" she was beautiful her hair was up to her shoulders and so white it looked like snow

"I'm sorry to just barge in, the smell kind of pulled me here"

"don't be silly,have some"

"no thank you I don't want to intrude"

"go on before the rest get back from school and better get changed before you catch a cold" she was so nice and I don't know why I was hesitating but know one was this nice to me.

"gran makes the best cookies ever" I turned to see Jake standing there still wet and I couldn't think what looked more delicious him or the cookies, wait did he just say gran? this woman could not be his gran she looked at least 35 so young.

"wait did you just say gran?" I asked

"yup Lia this is Grandma Ella, gran this is Amelia Rosewood"

"Nice to officially meet you dear" she said with a warm smile

"you too", then it was silent and I was to busy eating but I noticed that Jake and Grandma Ella seemed to be talking without words, almost as if they were talking in there minds, then gran shook her head and said "now Jake can't you see the poor girl is shaking in her bones?, show her the shower and get her spare clothes" she said in a dismissive tone but still sounding like a caring old woman.

"Come on Lia, thanks gran" and he took my hand it was so warm my whole body shook and were he held I could feel sparks. "Lift or stairs?" he asked "em...stairs?" I replied and thought who has a lift in their house?. We passed so many doors some had names and some numbers. "How many more stairs?" at this point my legs were killing me, i was breathing so hard and could feel the back of my legs hurting while Jake barely broke a sweat I had to keep telling him to slow down. The house was bigger in the inside it felt like a small hotel. "nearly there stop whinnying I did ask if you wanted to take the lift you know " he said with that stupidly adorable grin that he does, "well that was before I knew we were walking all the way to the top of Mount Everest" and then stuck my tongue out at him. "very mature Lia" ,"shut up and keep walking" I snapped "oooh feisty" I just rolled my eyes at him and then quickly looked at the floor before he saw me blush.

"here we go" he said standing in front of a door with Jake written on it.

"why are we in front of your room?"

"Cause you need to change your already getting a cold and know one else is here to help"

His room was big it had huge bed in the middle,a couch,a desk, wardrobe's, a flat screen tv on the wall, posters of cars and pictures of friends. I expected it to be messy but it was pretty clean except for a couple of things scattered around,