Getting a Farm

We need food so we thought we should make a farm so we don't have to go out on runs all the time to get food. So we found some farm tools in the janitors closest. We could use those tools for the farm were making out side of the school. While Tomas and Carson were making the farm there we hordes of zombies coming our way. So Tomas and Carson shot as many as they could then they bolted inside we locked the doors all of them and. Tomas and I looked at all the windows so the zombies wouldn't break the glass we shot most of the zombies then we heard a noise then the zombies started walking away in the woods. Then Tomas and Carson started following the zombies. So I had to destroy the farm because the zombies walked on the soil. I had to restart the farm so I did we told the others to stay at the school so I took the truck and started to follow them. I saw them walking and said need a ride they said sure we started driving and we saw a car driving towards us and shot are tire we got out of the truck and shot one of them in the back of the head. Then Ben ran out and started shooting at the zombies and he almost gets killed so he went back inside and we saw a horse. So the zombies started flowing the horse.