week 2 part 2

-Keigo's POV-

"hey hey hey hey what's wrong you're crying?" i say as i see y/n tears rolling down her face. "i......." she starts "you wake up at 5 A.M, every morning, make breakfast go to work, and save millions, then come home and stress about papers, then you take care of me like you didn't just do half of that while I sit at home most of the day doing absolutely nothing and then saying I'm sore it's pathetic and weak!.........I'm pathetic and weak.........." those words hit me like a ton of bricks......does she really think that of herself!? I cannot let this continue. "no no no no. you're not! I- *sigh* I don't know who or what put that in your head but it's not true! You're beautiful, smart, and don't you dare say you don't do anything, because every night I come home this house is cleaner than I left it, and foods made. so don't you dare say that to me again, you hear me? cause if you do, ill cuddle and kiss those thoughts away like it's nothing. I love you, never forget that." 

                  -y/n's POV 

"I- thank you Keigo." I said feeling better "I really needed that." "no problem, ill always be here, always and forever." "promise?" I said feeling a bit insecure still "promise. now come on, dinners ready." "ok, after dinner can we cuddle?" I said feeling better and clingy. "of course! why would I say no to my babybird when she wants to cuddle?" "I don't know?" I said confused "I wouldn't." he said and then kissed my cheek "now come on, love you have dinner on the table waiting for you."