𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝙺𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒;

Sugawara Koushi from Haikyuu!!

a/n; so again this is one of those posted before oneshots so WHOEVER READ THE BACK STORY OF THIS BEFORE PLZ PLZ PLZ FORGET ABOUT IT THIS IS SO CRINGEEE - 23/10/22

CW/TW; cursing, a fight scene that I poorly wrote, blood/gore

The Kageyamas were out for a family outing. Well, a father-son outing. [Name] finally has a couple of days off from work. And all he wanted to do with those two days was to spend time with his son. So he decided to go to the amusement park for kids. And it was Tobio's first time there and he was going to make it the best day for him.

It wasn't going too well. At first, everything was going as planned. The older was hyping his son up but he didn't seem to be very excited about it. He took notice and it worried him.

It was a long day for them. [Name] had tried his best trying to have fun with Tobio. Riding kids-appropriate rides. Those mini rollercoasters. The one that is shaped like a dragon, spinning and going vertically reciprocating manner. Acting as if they were flying through the air. A similar one is the carousel merry-go-round. Tobio wasn't even fazed by it. It made the older male so distressed. Who's kid wouldn't enjoy the carousel? Apparently, his kid doesn't. 

Night falls as the single father drove towards a new destination. The beach. The male decided to go there to relax. He drove into the parking lot and parked his car. Alighting first, he went to the other side and opened the car door, taking Tobio out. He then walked down the seashore.

The cold breeze of the night flows against their pale skin as they walked. Tobio shivered. "Come, let's hurry and I'll get you warmed up at the shore.." [Name] reassured his son, earning a small nod from him. They began to speed up their pace and settle down on the sandy land. "Come here, come close to papa," he said in a hushed tone and pat on his lap. Tobio complied and shifted himself closer to his father. He had his arm wrapped around his son. A jacket of his wrapped around the younger one. Thankfully, he wore a long sleeve top that was enough to keep him warm. [Name] zoned out into the sea. In deep thought. Wondering. "Papa..?"