My sweet boy

(Y/ns) pov

Nitori and I were laying on the couch, holding eachother close while I stroked his silverish hair. He was shaking out of self consciousness.
"...h-hey umm... Senpai... Was I actually doing good at.. The umm.. Yknow...?"
He flicks his tongue to show you what he meant.

I smiled sweetly at him, "You were amazing love". I then kissed his forehead softly.

Nobody's pov

You look Nitori in his eyes with a soft smile, while he glances up at yours with a blush. He tilts his head up knowing whats about to take place.
Your lips get closer
.
.
And closer to the point where they are almost touching until...
.
.
.
.
"UGH... D-DAMN BITCH TAKE THIS THING OFF MEEEE" y'all heard Rin scream from the other room.

You stay there for a moment asking yourself
'How the fuck did you forget about the other dude you planed on fucking😅😅'
You glance at nitori silently asking if he's ready to join his extremely desperate friend.

He nods his head and gets up reaching for a towl to cover himself up.
You give him a confused look when he responds "..I-im a bit shy when it comes to walking around... Umm.. I-in the n-nude.." He says looking down with a mad blush on his face.

You giggle and give him a peck on the lips as if to say it was ok.

The two of you start heading toward the room where Rin is currently screaming.

You open the door letting your baby boy go in first.
He walks in and freezes, eyes wide, body trembling, and tenses when he hears you shut and lock the door.
He looks at you with fear seeing that you slit his roommates legs open and was now covered in his own cum.

You walk over to him with a smirk, leaning down to his ear as you whispered
" Its okay... I could never do that to my sweet boy".
You kissed his neck running your hand down his chest.
He lets out a sigh if a pleasure and relief.

"W-WOULD YOU TWOO I-IDIOTS STOOOP TEASING ME AND HEELP ME ALREADY" the maroon haired boy yelled.
A little upset that hes been ruining your time with your boy, you stride over to him grabbing the gage and putting it back in his mouth.
He squirmed and tried to resist but it was all futile.

You are now straddling Rins waste taking off his vibrating cock ring,
motioning for nitori to come closer.
He does as you with climbing onto the bed.
"Nitori be a dear and clean him up with that lovely tongue of yours please"
You look at him innocently he nods with a small 'yes mommy' as he leans down and starts to pick up Rins com.

Rin sighs and pants continuously being teased by the warm slippery muscle.
He moans when Nitori starts licking the base of his cock slowly going up making sure not to miss a single drop of semen.

Nitori started to get slightly hard again as he finished licking the last bit of cum off the tip.

He looks up to you who is now petting his head.

Rin thrusted his hips up, his cock throbbing.
You motioned nitori off the bed, so he kneels down at the bedside.
You then lifted your hips slowly pushing Rin inside of your pussy.
He lets out a heavy sigh as you wrapped his cock with your tight warm walls.
You let out a small moan blushing not realising he would go that deep.

You moved your hips in a circular motion while bouncing up and down on his cock.
He started thrusting up his hips to match your rythem, making the pace a bit rougher.

Nitori was kneeling on the floor slowly stroking his dick with some lubricant.
Watching you ride Rin gave him an idea...

You were kinda close and you could feel he was gonna burst at any moment in time, luckily you are on birth control.
You swirled your hips one last time and you felt his warm seen spill into you as you squirted on his member.

You flopped down on his stomach taking out the gag, the two if you were just laying there panting like y'all just ran a marathon.

The both of you thought this little sex session was over...
Until you felt the tip of Nitoris member line up to the entrance of your ass hole.

...
..
...
..
...
..
.
.
Hey guys I'm sorry it took forever to update, and I would like to apoligize for any spelling or punctuation errors auto correct is a real bitch.
But i hoped you liked this chapter, and have an amazing night.