Chapter 2

•Kacey's POV•
"Bye Kacey! Have fun at the orphanage!" Mark snickered at me. I was at the orphanage and Mark wanted to come along to "say goodbye." "Bye Mark! I will always hate you!" I said. I ran up to the orphanage quickly but not before I heard Josie yell, "Kacey!"

I laughed as I opened the door. My smile quickly faded as I saw that little girls and boys were crowded around the stairs looking at me. A lady walked up to me. "Hello. You must be Kacey right?" She asked. I nodded. "Ok great! My name is Mrs. Jamie," she said. "Hi Mrs. Jamie!" I exclaimed.

She seemed really nice. "Lottie!" Mrs. Jamie yelled. A little girl who looked around my age walked up. She has brown hair and brown eyes and she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "Please show Kacey around the orphanage," Mrs. Jamie said. "Yes Mrs. Jamie," Lottie said.

Lottie grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd off kids who were still staring at me. She pulled me into a room with two beds. One was empty and one had someone's stuff on it. "This is my room. I mean our room," Lottie said. She pointed to the empty bed and said, "This will be your bed!"

She grabbed my stuff from my hands and said, "Let me help you with that." She placed it carefully on my bed and turned around. "Now let me show you the rest of the place!" Lottie exclaimed. Wow, she's really nice I can see myself being best friends with her. I smiled and followed her out of the room. I think I'm going to like it here.
--------------------------------------------
•Jen's POV•
"Hey Jen!" I heard someone exclaim. I turned around to see Ginny. I had been walking into the building to get ready to act but Ginny had just stopped me. "Hey Ginny," I said. "Did you figure it out yet?" Ginny asked.

"Nope," I said, popping the "p" in nope. "Ugh well you have to soon or he might move on!" Ginny exclaimed. "Move on?" I asked. Ginny covered her mouth and blushed. I still didn't understand. "Seriously! You still don't understand after I gave you a big hint!" Ginny exclaimed. I blushed as I realized I had said that out loud.

"Whatever, let's just get to the set," Ginny said. I nodded in agreement and we walked inside. I put my stuff down and started getting ready. My clothing designer handed me my Emma Swan clothes and I quickly changed into it. My make up artist came in and did her magic. Before I knew it I looked exactly like Emma.

Ginny walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "Don't look now, but Colin is staring at you." Being the stupid person I am I quickly turned around. I locked eyes with Colin and he quickly turned away. "I SAID DON'T LOOK NOW!" Ginny whisper yelled. I laughed and Ginny laughed along.

"So what did you do last night?" Ginny asked me. "I ate some ramen, thought about what you wanted me to figure out, and I thought about how empty my house is. I feel like it's just to empty with just me living there," I explained. "You could always adopt!" Ginny exclaimed.

Adopt? I never thought of that. "That's a good idea!" I said. "I'll go to a local orphanage this weekend," I told Ginny. "Can I come with?" Ginny asked. "Sure! You can help me make up my mind!" I exclaimed. Ginny squealed and hugged me. Now I just have to wait today and tomorrow. Then I can adopt a little girl or a little boy. I was so excited!

_________________________
Second chapter is up! I just wanted to give a big thanks to wildflower1414 for the character Lottie and for the idea of starting this book! Thank you! Everyone should go read her book called "A Pirate's Fairytale Life," Go read it! If you want a character in my story message me with the name of the character, age, birthday, description, and if you want them to been mean or nice! Maybe a double update today, hmmm? Ok well thanks for supporting me! Luv you guys!💕