50- Gotta Go

Katrina and Barry, take everyone back to their apartment, where they hear a noise and watch Cisco and Gypsy arguing. "Uh, guys?" Katrina calls out.
"Oh, my God" Cisco says coming over to them. "I thought...I thought something happened to you guys. Two-Face told me you guys were dead." He says to them.

"I've met Two-Face he isn't him, but yeah we're okay" Katrina says to Cisco.
"Gypsy" Barry says to her
"Gypsy" Cisco says.
"Guys" Gypsy says coming over to them.
"Gypsy" Julian says.
"Harry" Cisco says seeing Harry.
"Here to help" Harry says to him.

"Good. I know what he's up to" Cisco says to them.
"I'm going with you" Katrina says to Barry
"No" he says to her.
"Barry, I'm a hero like you, I am not staying behind, I never back down from a fight" she says to him.

Barry, Katrina, Cisco, Gypsy and Wally all appear in the park where they see Killer Frost using the bazooka on Savitar, and it fails.
"What? No!" Savitar shouts as he looks at the opening to the speed force, and a speedster comes rushing out. He runs at Savitar knocking him down, as he comes to a stop.
"I've been waiting a long time to do that" Jay Garrick appears saying to Savitar.
"Garrick! How did you--?" Savitar asks.

"He didn't." Cisco says. "I did" he says as tosses Jay his helmet, "By changing the polarity of the climbing arc, I changed your Speed Force splicer into a Speed Force skeleton key. Didn't think I was actually gonna let you become a god, now, did you?" Cisco says to him.
"Let's end this" Barry then says.
"Go!" Killer Frost calls out to Savitar and he speeds off, Barry, Jay, Katrina, and Wally chasing after him. 

As he runs ahead of them, he cuts some trees down trying to stop them, and they all jump over the broken trees

As he runs ahead of them, he cuts some trees down trying to stop them, and they all jump over the broken trees. Savitar jumps into the air, and sends lightning bolts down at the four speedsters and they get blasted back. They take a moment to get back up, as Barry takes off after Savitar, where he sees Killer Frost blasting him away from Cisco. Barry runs at him and he knocks them down.

 Barry runs at him and he knocks them down

"I only have a few minutes left. I can feel it. But before I go, I'm gonna kill Joe, and Wally and Iris, and Katrina. If I am going to die, then everything you love is going to die too!" Savitar says as he then walks away.