Chapter 19 - Injured

Finns pov :
I was running towards Rachel as I saw her lying on the ground not getting back up . You could here the crowd murmur as her mom and sister ran down to the field . I finally got to Rachel I pushed the dude off of her and said , "Rachel! Rachel can you here me ?" I yelled . Her eyes were closed but she still had a heart beat . The coach ran over and said , "Someone call 911 !" She yelled.  Shelby finally made her way to us and said , "Rachel honey can you hear me ? " she asked but Rachel still didn't come . Finally the ambulance came and got her I was about to go but the coach stopped me because we had to finish the game . After the game I changed quickly and went to the hospital . I walked into the hospital and went to the front desk . "Rachel Berry? " I asked. "Are you family ?" She asked.  "No but I'm her boyfriend.  " I told her . "I'm sorry sir but I can only provide information if your family. " She told me. "Please ma'am I need to see her . " I begged . "Finn!" Shelby yelled I turned around . "He's family Ma'am. " She told the nurse . I walked up to Shelby and gave her a hug . "Is Rachel okay ?" I asked nervously.  She sighed and said , "She's okay they think she broke her leg though . " "Where is she? " I asked. "She's in the hospital room she's been waiting to see you . Come on I'll take you. "  She told me . She then took me to Rachels room I walked in and saw her lying there in the bed.  I knocked on the door and she smiled when she saw my face. "Hey stranger. " She said.  I smiled and ran over to her , "Thank god you're alright you scared me half to death. "  I said hugging her . I sat down , "How are you feeling ? "  I asked her . "Well my legs probably  broken but I think I live . " she joked . "Rachel this is no joking matter you could've been seriously hurt . " I told her . She smiled and grabbed my hand , "Finn look at me I'm fine nothing bad is going to happen to me I just got tackled it happens." She said. "I know I'm just worried . " I told her . She smiled and said , "Are you going to kiss me now ?" I smirked . "Come here . " I said and gave her a kiss . The doctor and Shelby  then walked in . "Hi Rachel I'm doctor Brookes.  " he said . "Hi Dr.Brookes its nice to meet you. " She said. "So Rachel I have some bad news . " he said . "What is it?" She asked . "Well it looks like you won't be able to play football any more due to your back . " he told us . "Why whats wrong with my back ? " She asked. "Well ever since you got hurt last time your body wasn't fully healed you really shouldn't be playing and sports at all . " he told us . I looked at Rachel,  "Doctor my back is fine I was cleared . " she told him . "Yes but your injury was so severe last time that this hit made it even worse which means next time you get tackled hard it could paralyze you . " He told us.  "Wait no I need to play football. " I said. "Rachel its no big deal you have glee . " She said. "Yeah but football is the only way I can get a scholarship . " She said. "I'm sorry honey but you can't play anymore it's too much for your back . " Shelby told her and then she left . I looked at Rachel,  "Why didn't you tell me you got injured ?" I asked. "Because it happened at my old school and I got better . " She said. "Rachel if I knew I would've.... " she interrupted me , "Would've what Finn ? Theres nothing to worry about I'm still going to play . " She said. "No your not . Rachel you heard the doctor if you get hurt again you could be paralyze.  " I said. "It doesn't matter I still need a scholarship Finn . "  she said. "Forget about the scholarship Rachel I'm more concerned about your health . I don't want anything bad to happen to you. "  I told her . "Its not your decision Finn its mine !" She yelled . "I'm your boyfriend don't I have a say?" I asked getting really upset with her . "No because it's not your decision to make its mine !" She yelled . I rolled my eyes , "What ever Rachel I'm out !" I yelled and stormed out .