케빈 💜 Run Away

Kevin Moon
Run Away💜

so hey :3
how yall doing?? this would probably be short but i hope you guys like this!☺️

~

"why did everyone keep pissing me off today?"

she sighed, holding up her tears as she ruffled her hair and tried to study--but nothing got into her mind well.

she felt like everything went wrong with her today.

"what the heck are you doing all alone in the room? sleeping again?"

"such a lazy girl, you should at least help your mom rather than being in your room,..you really like to waste your time, don't you?"

"playing phone again? can't you even study?"

and more.

all those words hit her heart like bullets because no one knows her well--

even her own family.

the fact that she hated those all words because they weren't true.

her family just didn't see her effort which she really tried to make them proud of her.

suddenly, she got a call from her boyfriend--who has been trying to reach her since the morning but he got no response from her.

feeling guilty for declining for nth times, she finally accepted it.

"hey..."

his soft voice made her kept quiet, still trying to not start sobbing while answering his call.

she just hummed slowly, as he spoke something again.

"go to the balcony,"

she walked to her balcony to see him- leaning his back against his car whilst a wide smile could be seen from afar, making she glanced at her clock in her room.

"Kevin, it's two in the morning,"

a laugh escaped from his mouth as he beamed more.

"let's sneak out and run away with me,"

~

they both went to the hilltop to see the whole scenery of the city in the midnight. then, they both sat at the bench there, not even talking but just loving the beautiful view in front of them.

he interlocked his hand with hers and put them in his hoodie pocket. he then took a glance at her, who was peacefully enjoying their moment together as he smiled.

"let them all out, babe,"

"hm?"

she hummed in respond, finally realised from her daydream as he slowly put her head onto his shoulder.

"cry it out, say all of those stress and pressures you've been keeping in yourself with me, i'll be listening to all of them,"

then, a weak smile appeared on her lips whilst without her realising herself, her eyes started to become teary.

"you know you could always find me if you feel sad and depressed, so don't keep pressuring yourself...

stop thinking about they're saying to you and ignore all of them... they're saying those things cuz they didn't know how to be in your place. they don't even see your effort but i did,

i saw all your progress until now so keep moving... always remember that i'll be by your side forever,okay?"

her tears finally dropped on her cheeks as he cupped her face gently. wiping her tears away, he placed a kiss on her forehead and beamed to her cutely.

"i love you so much,

and it hurts me to see you look sad,

so from now on, let's be happy together, okay?"

she nodded,smiling at him.

"thank you so much, Kevin,"

~

done!

sorry if it wasn't good as what you guys expected.

i actually wasn't in a good mood but i just want to post this hehe😊

so i'll be having a midterm test soon so i'll post more once i end it!

please hope that it'll go well!!!

vote pleaseee🥺❤️