ISHQ-E-JUNOON - BROKEN BUT BEAUTIFUL

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... ) Okay so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

IN EVENING AT OBEROI VILLA :

In evening ARADHYA /RIDDHIMA had decided to take a hot shower before dinner time... A free having a much needed shower if 20 min... ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA came out un her bath robe with wet hairs... She stood in front of mirror drying her hairs with a towel... She saw the reflection of herself in mirror that's when her moment with VANSH flashed in front of her eyes... She remembered how VANSH used to snuggle in her hairs inhaling the fragrance of her silky, soft long hairs... She remembered the night she spent with VANSH in the glass house where they made love & how VANSH loved her snuggling in her hairs & slept playing with them like a kid.... Remembering all this a lone tear escaped from the corner of her eyes.... She was angry.... She was feeling disgusted.... She gave that man, her body, her soul, her heart who dosen't worthy of it... Her used her body so he can break her.... Just mere thought of this made her feel disgusted of herself... She felt like burning her self alive for feeling special that night... Feeling pleased... Feeling blessed... But she had no idea that, that man is just playing with her for his so called revenge of her not so true betrayal & in this gire of avenge he will break her heart so badly.... She was hurt... Tears started brimming in her eyes... She fell down on the floor broken... As she realised he played with her emotions... She gave her body to that man thinking he loves where in reality he only lust her, thirsted her... All this made her feel disgusted. In anger she stood up, opened the drawer of dressing table & started searching something in it recklessly.... After a minute she found it.... & with a malicious glint in her eyes she took out a scissor.... She looked at that scissor & then looked back at her reflection in rhe mirror with madness in her eyes.... She was bling in range & was not thinking straight... She was not in her right mind as anger over powered her sences... & in anger she started curring her think long glossy silky threat like hairs brutally.... She cutted off her long silky hairs & after doing this Herat wrenching stupid thing she fell on floor crying miserably...

Dil ki kya bisaat thi, nigaah-e-jamaal mein...
Ek aayina tha,
toot gaya dekh-bhaal mein...