Characters' Introduction

Aurelia Magdalene Rivers (Female Protagonist)

Aurelia Magdalene Rivers is 32 years old. Born in Carmarthenshire. Works as a florist. Being 5'3" with auburn hair and dark brown eyes. She just wants a place to call her own. In her childhood, she baked a birthday cake with her late maternal grandmother. She has no friends, but she's kind, selfless, and forgiving.

In her humble opinion 'people do indeed die of a broken heart'.

Nakahara Kyohei (Male Protagonist)

Nakahara Kyohei is 36 years old. Born in Kyoto. Operates as a Yakuza leader. Being 6'3" with jet black hair and the same-colored eyes. He has a handsome countenance and a muscular frame. He wants total domination. In his childhood, he got his first tattoo in the presence of his late father and then assassinated one of his rivals at the tender age of 7. According to this younger sibling, he's conceited, proud, and cruel.

The word 'defeat' doesn't exist in his dictionary.

Kyohei's parents died when he was only 12 years old. His grandparents then raised him. He had a loving childhood, but after his parents' untimely death, he became hard. Too hard. He stopped listening to anyone. He only trusted his grandparents. He became a lone wolf, the protector of his clan, his family. Has a younger brother.

Kyohei is a non-believer. He's a lawless man, he lacks ethics. He's a perfectly calm guy. He's seen hell. He doesn't get affected by almost anything. Hates women and people in general.

His posture is always rigid. He's always dressed in black when outside. He wears a fundoshi within the vicinity of his home. He always seem neat and tidy.

If by any chance, Kyohei does fall-in-love, he will not let the love of his life get close to him. He looks down upon simpletons.

According to him Shinabe-san, he was a happy, carefree boy in his childhood. He had no other friends because he was the son of a gang leader. He didn't care though, Shinabe-san was enough for him. He was his confidant.

He always carries his wallet and cellphone with him. He has many cars. Shinabe-san is his personal driver. He usually drives the Lamborghini.

In his wallet, he keeps the picture of his late parents. Because he misses them. It's been there since the day he lost them. His phone wallpaper is also the same picture.

He lives in a house. It's more like a palace. In his library, stands the portraits of his great-grandfather, grandfather and father.

His bedroom has mahogany walls and a black, floor-to-floor carpet. It has a double size bed. The bed is tidy. He doesn't let anyone in his room.

You can see the vast courtyard outside his room. Nobody dares to go near his room. No sound can be heard. He likes his solitude.

Shinabe Akihito (Male Protagonist's Helper)

Shinabe Akihito is 50 years old. Born in Kyoto. Works as a personal butler, driver, caretaker, and caregiver. Being 6'0" with graying hair and black eyes. He's a skilled samurai.

He simply wants Kyohei's happiness. Shinabe-san looked after his young master after his parents' demise. According to the male protagonist, he's stern, disciplined, and considerate.

Shinabe-san openly believes that 'life is not a joke'.

His ancestors served the Nakahara clan. He came under the family's service at the tender age of eight. He deeply cares about the young master. He'll even sacrifice his life, just to be beside his master and lord.

 He'll even sacrifice his life, just to be beside his master and lord

Nakahara Amaya (Kyohei's Grandmother/Guardian)

Nakahara Amaya is 65 years old. Born in Osaka. She's a carefree woman, never afraid to speak her mind. Her height's 5'0". She possesses gray hair and black eyes. Has a strong personality. Falls-in-love with Aurelia on first sight. Just wants her grandsons' happiness.

Her husband died two years after their marriage. Had a single child. Lost her only son and daughter-in-law in an accident.

 Lost her only son and daughter-in-law in an accident

Nakahara Honshu (Kyohei's Younger Brother/Bodyguard)

Nakahara Honshu is 30 years old. Born in Kyoto. Works as Kyohei's personal bodyguard/informant. He's 6'0". Possesses a slim body. Has dyed-brown hair (original hair color: inky black) and black orbs. He strives hard to become a better brother, a better protector. Doesn't believe in providence.

He's rebellious but has a kind heart. He's free-spirited yet responsible. Likes to laugh a lot. Tries his hardest to make Kyohei's life better. He's the family-clown.

Highly faithful to his brother, fiercely protective of him. Saw his parents' death, saw Kyohei's first kill in the presence of their father.