ELEVEN

oh yeah i'm back bitches :)))

it seems a four day break was all i could handle. i missed you guys lol. but hey daily updates for a while, i did quite a bit of writing while i was away. ily guys so much. sorry it's kinda short, but hopefully this brightens up your monday loves.

⠀⠀⠀ ˗ˏˋ DITCHING ˎˊ˗

+

"th-this is wrong." michael stuttered still being pulled along by luke.

"no one'll notice babe."

babe. babe. babe. babe. babe. babe. babe. babe. babe. babe.

that's all that ran through michael's mind. the only person who called him babe was his aunt. michael's cheeks burned as they moved through the halls quickly. they stopped at a section of lockers which one he presumed belonged to luke. locker D-375. he spun the dial stopping on certain numbers. he jiggled the handle until the door popped open.

michael toyed with his fingers looking at the ground, not knowing hat to do. michael jumped at me luke slam his locker door.

"let's go." he continued to walk down the hall towards the side entrance of the school. michael followed quietly, afraid to ask where. "have you ever had frozen yogurt?" luke turned to look at michael, falling into step with him. michael shook his head shyly.

"well, there's a first time for everything."

"y-you mean sneak-k ou-t?" michael became worried. he'd never done anything like this before.

"relax babe, it's only detention, mr. crawford's always asleep."

there it was again. babe. he called him babe again.

"o-okay." michael breathed, a blush crawling it's way up to his pale cheeks.

+

muke being sneaky, how fucking cute c:

ilysfm
- mae xx