chapter 1

chapter 1

"RIBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" alice screamed

"daughter he's right here" molly says as she's putting up her hair.

calleigh walks in.

"molly, honey you look great" calleigh says and gives molly a little kiss on the cheek.

"EWW" alice screams and runs around the backstage

"alice relax" calleigh says as she picks up alice and carries her to the couch.

"mom."

"alice." calleigh starts, "liam's gonna be there with will"

"ew i hate willy" alice squeals

"i know we all do, but liam is coming" molly says and sits down on the couch next to calleigh. 

alice stares at them

"i don't know what you're talking about," she says and rolls her eyes.

noelle comes running in

"we start in five minutes!" she gives little alice a little hug.

"HI AUNTIE NOELLIE"

"ahh wills coming fix my hair mol," mariah comes running.

"TAKE YOUR POSITIONS"

alice leaps up off the chair and runs up to the curtain and peeks her head out

"I SEE LIAM AND WILL" she starts, "EW AND COLIN" she starts crying.

"sweetie no, your mascara's going to drip. don't cry" molly says, comes up and hugs alice.

"honey, remember  it's waterproof mascara, with 7 year olds you know they're gonna cry." calleigh says.

"oh ed what would i do with out you," molly chuckles.

they wipe away alice's tears, and get ready to go on stage. 

the microphone starts, heatwaves comes on. in a mix of "sometimes all i think about is you," and "kaines...molly....calleigh....alice.....noelle....mariah....alyssa..." they run onto stage and get in position. 

and this is just the beginning of their great traveling circus.