Chapter 2

The next day had came for Toshi, who was, yes having a very bad hangover.
  Because of the very bad bashing sounds from the fireworks and amounts of bottles that he drank, his head was exploding.

He groaned in the bed that he laid in.

Wait. . .

A. . . A bed?

Toshi threw his head up.

'This isn't my bed.' He thought to himself.

'Or my room'

He got up slowly as to not aggravate his not-so-friendly hangover.

He walked out of the room, and walked out more into the house. He remembers what happen, and was hoping to find his friend somewhere.

He walked down the stairs and into the living room. To be expected, he wasn't there. 'Huh, he's not here.'
Then he had checked the time.

" 4:30pm!?!?"

He had slept like a rock and through the whole day. He pulled out his phone.

👨‍🔬!!!!Dave!!!!👨‍🔬 (45 missed calls)

87 New Messages from- 👨‍🔬!!!!Dave!!!!👨‍🔬

At this point he didn't even bother with his phone. He just settled it down on the table and left it there. In which he saw a note.

Hey big guy! You're probably wondering where I am, I currently went to go run some errands. Be careful with your hangover, it's pretty bad trust me. I'm coming back with some stuff that'll purge the hangover clean off.
Xoxoxo
-Alex

Toshi was stunned. He didn't want to be here when Alex came back. He felt like he shouldn't be here.

He took his clothes and threw them back on even though they didn't smell very pleasant. Didn't bother fixing his hair either, seeing as everything he did already made his head feel so much pain at once.

He threw his shoes on and he was so ready to walk out that door.

He put his hand on the door nob and opened the door.

His eyes had met fiery red ones. Almost paralyzing him in place.

" What? Did I take your breath away?"

" Wha.....oh, no..."

Alex had placed his stuff on the counter.

" Shame...I had hoped so."

Yagi had a blank feeling, almost as if the world moved but he didn't.

" I hope you're not leaving looking like that. Would make a bad impression for a hero." Alex grinned.

Alex had walked to Yagi and closed the front door.

" C'mon, go change into something more comfortable, I did laundry the other day, I'm sure you can find something."

Alex had patted Yagi's shoulder, telling him to go.

" O-....Ok..."

Toshi had no clue what he had just done, he was almost there! He could've been left! What made him stop? Usually, he would've protested on how he had to leave and used hero work as an excuse.

Why didn't he say anything?

Before he could think further he had found a pair of clothes for him to wear.

A black sweater with some blue jeans and a fresh pair of boxers.

' Take a shower first you twat!'

He had thought to himself.