chapter 10

⚠️tw⚠️
it was the next day. i was still here and still had my phone. yes he found it under the floorboards but does he really think i don't know how to just steal it back? anyways they went out for well idk i didn't bother to ask. i facetimed lizzie. i didn't want to because of the bruises but she rang me. 'oh uh hi lizzie whatcha doin?' 'holly why is your camera off' 'oh it it is?' 'yes put it on now please' 'ugh fine' i turn my camera on and lizzies face drops. 'he did that to you?' 'yes he did please when can i come back to you' 'holly fuck this i'm coming to get you send me the adress actually i'll just check your snap maps! do me a favour download life 360 then i'll always know where your phone is and you'll be near okay' 'okay please hurry they'll be back soon' 'yeah hunny how did you get your phone back?' 'oh i uh stole it back i mean technically didn't steal because it wasn't his but whatever' 'well put it back when the car pulls up okay he'll just punish you more' 'okay fineee' 'bye love you' 'wait you you love me? like obviously not in that way bc that would be weird but like you you care about me you love me as a-' 'yes holly i love you as a daughter but if your not comfortable with me saying that then let me know' 'you know i am more than comfortable with it mom' lizzie just smiled. 'i'm on my way hang tight!' the phone call ends. it's too much it's too much it's too much! . ive been lying to lizzie to myself that i'm fine i know i'm not fine! i i kinda just feel nothing? like just nothing? i need to feel something! i found a razer in the trash and got the blade out. i'm gonna regret this so much... i sliced into my arm. i didn't feel a thing. again again and again. nothing for god sakes. the last time i did feel something. bc i went way too fucking deep! shit shit shit. i ran downstairs to find a bandage. i found one hopefully they won't notice. what i also found was a cigarette. i shouldn't no! absolutely not! but i did. why? i don't know. but i lit it and smoked it. worst part is. i enjoyed every second of it. well i put it out where  and went up to my room taking the tab with me and putting it in my bag taking two more un used ones and an old lighter with me. i changed out of them clothes and put new ones on and also put some perfume on so i wouldnt smell bad.

••••••••
sorry short chapter:(
um also sorry if you don't like the fact that we smoked um but we won't do it for long i promise:))
anyways grab something to eat and have something to drink because you deserve it:)
love youuuuuu
also comment some ideas or if your liking the story!