~Chapter Forty One~

"Good morningggg" a loud voice said through my phone when I answered it.

"Mmm" I groaned, pressing the speaker button and rolling over.

"Come on Izzy, you gotta get up" Natalie said. "We're going to Hawaii today!"

"The one morning where I am in my own bed, and I still have to get up early to catch another stupid plane"

"Oh come on" she sighed. "You get to see me today"

"That is true," I said.

"Come on, up you get" she said. "Now answer the face time so that I can see that you're up"

I let out a sigh and rolled back over, lifting my phone up and answering her face time.

"You are not a morning person" she laughed when my face appeared on the screen. 

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes, sitting up in my bed.

"Surprised that Lando isn't there with you"

"Why would he be?" I questioned.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "Just thought you guys would, ya know..."

"Would what?" I furrowed my eyebrows, staring at her through the screen.

"You know what I mean," she smiled. "Are you guys sharing a room together in Hawaii?"

"No!" I stated. "It's a nice house with two bedrooms. You and I are sharing one, and Max and Lando are sharing another"

"Damn, you guys should totally share" she smirked.

"Not happening Natalie" I shook my head with a laugh.

I finally got out of bed and did a quick stretch, then made my way to my kitchen and pulled my breakfast out of the fridge.

Natalie was already at the airport in Australia, drinking a coffee. "Have you even packed?"

"Yes" I nodded, pulling a fork out of the draw. "In my head"

"How long until you need to be at the airport?"

I looked at the time. "The uber will be here in just less than an hour"

Natalie's eyes widened. "Isabelle! Get off this call right now, get dressed, eat breakfast and finish packing your bags!"

"Ok, ok" I laughed, picking up the phone.

"Text me when you leave" she stated.

"Will do" I nodded.

Natalie then hung up the call and I placed my phone back down, then finished my breakfast.

I walked into my room and opened my chest of drawers, pulling out all of the clothes that I wanted to bring with me. I wasn't really thinking about outfits or anything, just whatever looked nice or comfortable. I always tend to over pack, but I don't want to get there and run out of outfits.

We were staying there for a week. So that meant a few bathing suits, whether they were bikinis or one pieces. I opened my drawer and pulled out all of the bikinis and one pieces that I had, then scavenged through them until I found my favourites and chucked them in the bag.

I folded everything quickly, checking the time again and realising that I was leaving in about 10 minutes. I couldn't close my suitcase, so I sat on top of it, bringing the top down more and zipped it closed.

I quickly grabbed something comfortable to wear for the trip there and put them on, chucking my dirty clothes into the laundry basket. I put my shoes on and then double checked that I had everything once I was ready.