are you the mcr breakup or are you just that depressing and unecessary

High School AU Phanfic :3

Comment and Vote!

SUMMERY

----------------

Dan Howell, after years and years of living in relative poverty, in a shitty apartment with his single mom, with never enough to eat, manages to escape. Parker Academy, a prestigious boarding school located in London, hosts a competition, where they accept 100 students across the U.K to enroll without pay. Dan did everything he could to get accepted.

Even breaking a few rules along the way.

Now that he is in, he'll have to catch up with every other student enrolled. He can't slip behind, but where will he find a classmate to tutor him without them learning Dan's secret, that he isn't suppose to be there? On-top of all that, he realizes something within his first day of school. You're either the Alpha or the Omega. And Dan's the runt of the litter.

He feels like giving up, until he meets his roommate, Phil Lester. Soon, things begin to look bright for Dan Howell.

Phil Lester grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. While his father was an international bank CEO, and his mother was....well, in another place, he spent almost his entire life in boarding schools after boarding school, his closest things to parents being teachers and his maids at home. But at least Phil gained one thing out of all of this.

Phil was considered a child genius, with an IQ much higher than the average adult, so he was very, very respected amongst his peers. He can walk down the halls, or walk into an exam without a worry in his mind. In fact, the only reason why he stayed at school was out of sheer boredom. And, even though he didn't want to admit it, he was scared of becoming an adult too soon. He was holding onto the last shread of childhood he had left.

The popularity, the A's and A+'s and the money left him feeling more empty than prideful. Nothing was exciting anymore, and he only had a few years left before he graduates.

Then he meets his new roommate, Dan Howell. And Dan's just the person whom Phil has been waiting for his entire life. But just like him, Dan also has secrets of his own.

DAN'S POV

------------------

Of course I was late. Trust me, it doesn't matter how important the situation was, I'll procrastinate until the very last minute.

Of course I was the only one in Maths class that wasn't in uniform. You'd think that on the first day of school, at least one other person would've forgotten to wear their uniform, but I guess not.

And...of course, all eyes were on me. That was inevitable. I earned a few giggles before I found a free seat at the back and sunk down, head in desk. Please don't call on me, please don't call on me..

"Uh, excuse me?" I hear the teacher, a middle age woman with heavily died blonde hair ask, with a bit of uncertainty in her voice.

Maybe she's not talking to me? I feel someone elbow my ribs, and I look up to see a pretty girl with brown hair giving me a sideways glance. Her nametag reads Zoe. This school is ridiculous, isn't it, the fact that everyone needs a nametag. How hard is it to memorize a name? She elbows me again and I realize I haven't replied to the teacher. "I'm the new student here, Daniel Howell." I say.

"Would you like to tell us about yourself, Daniel?" She says with a smile, but I really don't want to. I was, or at least I thought I was, a good liar, but this was the biggest lie I've ever gotten myself into. What if I slip up the first time I open my mouth? "I don't want to, sorry miss."