Book 2 Teaser 1

Note: This is a trailer type of writing. Some lines here are not in order or are not related with each other. So interpret and visualize at your own creativity. ;)

____________________

(Haruto) "Where do you see yourself many years from now?"

(Junkyu) "Oh, I don't know."

(Haruto) "You don't know? You sure?"

(Bonbon) "Mom! Dad!"

(Ruru) "Arf! Arf!

The marriage of light and dark has begun...

(Bonbon) "Is Dad okay? I saw you getting super busy today?"

(Haruto) "It's nothing little Bon. Nothing your father cannot handle."

(Bonbon) "Dad, when is mom going to go home?"

In the pursuit of a new era, order of things will be put to the test...

(SM) "I vote to remove YG from his position as the god who is assigned to Sawkorya."

(Bang PD) "We, as gods, are not allowed to interfere with matters that don't involve us."

(JYP) "My vote goes for the removal of YG."

(Doyoung) "Mashiho, there is a fourth relic and it has the power to bypass reality and history."

Familiar faces will be on the brink of life-changing decisions...

(Podong) "Have you found the answer to what you are searching for, My King?"

(Junghwan) "Not yet. But in time, I will tell you once I found it already."

(Jihoon) "Why are you here anyway? Didn't I order you to check the Abyssal lake? We have been experiencing some ground tremors for some time now. I don't know what's up with that lake lately."

(Jaehyuk) "Yes, Your Majesty! In Ko Kai Ge! No Mercy!"

New faces will bring the change that no one expects about...

(Mingyu) "With Jeongwoo not in power anymore, Sawkorya has already gotten soft."

(Mashiho) "Only those who think that there will be danger are the ones who actually already did the dangerous act before."

(Yeonjun) "Where is this conversation leading to?"

This autumn...

(Mashiho) "Something is not right. Something is unusual with how the way things are."

(Bonbon) "Mom, it stings! Bonbon's right hand is hurting!"

(Sungchan) "Oh, Jihoon! What can I do to help you?"

(Junghwan) "A-Asahi?"

The magic continues...

(Seungyoon) "The JinYoung Poison is a type of berry that only grows in the underworld."

(Mashiho) "But it is not as simple as that. The berry only grows in a particular place... inside the Salazar's Pit."

(Chaerin) "You must be some kind of creature that has a strong power to know the inner soul of someone... an enchantress perhaps?"

(Dara) *smiles*

The story unfolds...

(Mingyu) "A world without magic is all I need. It's time to reshape the balance of what has been and what could have been."

(Hyeri) "You are carrying someone who will be the cause of the three realms' destruction."

(Queen Juno) "But which one? I am carrying two babies inside of me – twins!"

(Wangkyu) "In Ko Kai Ge!"

(Junkyu) "Incendium!"

And the love grows even more...

(Junkyu) "Woo?!!! For god's sake, what happened to you?!"

(Wangkyu) "Pathetic."

(Somi) "Dumb. Dumb."

(Karina) "Oooohhh, savage!"

(Junkyu) "As long as I am with you, I don't want to spend my time counting days, months, or years. I just want to get lost in every second. I just want to get a full of myself whenever I'm with you, Ruto."

(Haruto/Jeongwoo) "Saranghaeyo, Kim Junkyu."

*screen fades into black*

*sound of footsteps*

*footsteps getting louder and louder*

(Soobin) "It's time, Kyu."

Book 2 coming this autumn!

- Soon -

Author's Note:
Hi, everyone!
Today is the official first day of the autumn season. :)))
With this start of a new season comes the first teaser of Book 2. Please know that in the coming days, more teasers and posters will be revealed. And finally, when time is near, the final book cover, final book 2 title, and the final trailer will be all revealed.

Book 2 will be a separate work so please visit my profile to access it soon and add to your reading list. But for now, I will just be posting updates under this book.

Until then!
Stay safe, happy, and healthy!

Lovelots,
Authornim :3
---—
Twitter/CuriosCat: KoalaAuthor