i know im hot ch.2

its been 2 weeks sience i found out my mom is geting remarried to alexander they said they have something to tell me at dinner to night they i had to look my best becuse were going out to night . so i got in the shower and after i was done i walked over to me closet an picked ot my outfit m black and green coreset and my green an black to-too with my black ripped fishnet stockings and my black "vans" and put on some black eyeliner and black lip stick and some gray an black eyeshadow an once i was done i walked down the stairs to see my mom and her new bow already left a left me a note saying when i get done go to the restront an after deineer i can do what ever i wont i just have to be home by 2pm so once i was done reading the note i locked the house up an went to the car port to get my baby my black Zenvo ST-1 with tented windows an a sond system in the trunk .but it's only 1 of my 6 babys i allos have a blacl eclipse spyedr ,Lamborghiniand ,an my 2 black and sliver 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8'sand my baby  2011 Audi R8 Spyderand my other cars an motercycles but back to the story so i got  in to my eclipes spyder and drove to the restront an when i saw my mom talking to her new bow i walked over to ther i got dirty looks and glars from the wemon and lustful eyes from the men ( not to sond cocky but im hot i have dd's boobs and have a big ass that are real you could say i have cervs in all the rite places) so when i got to the table my mom looked up at me an shock her head and said so i can see u took the offer to go out to night i see " yep going to a club to night with some friends so after i sat down a waiter come up 2 use acopple of (min) latter i looked at him and he was FINE! and i mean F-I-N-E ! FINE (he was 6'2" with icy blue eyes an you could see threw his white dress shirt he had a 6pack )