last part

Tae pov
I put her down
Tae:you can go and change there are clothes in the cupboard..
Y/n:ok..
Y/n pov
Then I head towards bathroom and take my shower and change into this

Y/n povThen I head towards bathroom and take my shower and change into this

I came out of the bathroom and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed...I sat beside him.
Y/n:you can change now if you want to I am tried so I will sleep now.
Tae:ok love!
Y/n pov
Wth he is calling me love i scoffed it out and lay on the bed.
Tae pov
I came from the bathroom I saw her sleeping peacefully I lay beside her and back hugged her..
Time skip
At morning
Y/n pov
I woked up and saw myself in his embrace he is looking cute tho while sleeping...I was admiring him while he said.
Tae:I know I am handsome..
Y/n pov
He moved towards me and started smirking..
Tae:good morning love!
Y/n:good morning..
Y/n pov
He was going somewhere when I held his hand...
Y/n:I want to ask you something..
Tae:what is it?(while moving towards her)
Y/n:can I meet my unnie??
Tae:I will call her here to meet you but you cant go outside it will be dangerous for you.
Y/n:why??
Tae:I have many enemies if they find about you they will hurt you.
Y/n:ok..thank you!
Tae:anything for you love...(heading towards bathroom)
Time skip
Y/n pov
I make breakfast for both of us then he came down and sat on the dining table I serve him breakfast then we started eating...the breakfast  in silence then he stood up..
Tae:I am going for some work so dont go outside and your unnie will come today ok!
Y/n:ok!(he kissed my forehead and make his way out of the mansion leaving me dumbfounded)
Time skip
At 2:00 pm
Y/n pov
I am watching t.v then suddenly my unnie came..
Y/n:unnie!!(I ran towards her direction and hugged her)
Rose:hey koala!where are you all this time I missed you(crying)
Y/n pov
I tell unnie the whole story..
Rose:omo!!you got married with a mafia boss.
Y/n:yes!!
Rose:deabak!
Y/n:but I think I am falling for him...
Rose:ohhhh...
Y/n:dont tease me and how mom and dad and lisa omo I forget about her..
Rose:all of them are fine and lisa is also fine she is somehow worried about you...
Y/n:ohh..
Time skip
At 8:00 pm rose left 2 hours ago and now I am waiting for taehyung suddenly he came and his shirt is stained with blood and he also have a wound I quickly ran towards his direction and held him..
Y/n:omo!!taehyung are you fine??
Tae:I am fine its just a small wound..
Y/n:you sit here(I grab the first aid box and started doing his wound)
Tae pov
She is doing my wound and I am just admiring her she is so beautiful my gaze went towards her lips then I remembered the kiss of the wedding day that I gave her the taste of her lips is so sweet...
Y/n:done.
Tae pov
I cant control myself now and kissed her soft and plumpy lips...
Y/n pov
he suddenly kissed me I could not do anything and after sometime I melt in the kiss and kissed him back I could feel his smile while kissing he broke the kiss and saw me blushing..
Y/n:you go and change I will prepare dinner for you...ok.
Tae:you look pretty while blushing...
Y/n:yaa just goo..
Time skip
Y/n pov
After dinner I take a shower and change into tshirt and shorts...
I was about to lay on the bed when he grab my hand and pinned me on the wall...
Y/n:what are you doing???
Tae:your lips taste are so good I am excited to taste your body...(smirking)
Y/n:yaa dont be a pervert....
Tae:love please(showing puppy eyes and doing pout)
Y/n:if I said no will you stop..
Tae:no!
Y/n:then why you are asking??
Tae:I dont want to do it without your permission(pout)
Y/n:ok then..
Tae:jinga(really)
Y/n:yes...now if you ask me again if will change my min...
Y/n pov
He suddenly kissed me out of blue I also start kissing him...he was kissing me passionately and folded my legs around his butt and take me and placed me on the bed and hovered above me..
Tae:ready to be mine?love.
Y/n pov
I nodded as yes and he started doing the 21+ stuff
Time skip
Y/n pov
At morning I waked up and saw myself in taehyung embrace...I confessed him out of the blue and saw him saying back...
Tae:I love you too my love.
Y/n:yaa...why are you always awake before me??
Tae:because I want to....
The end
Ok!I know the story is small but I have to end to here but let me tell you some story like when taehyung know y/n feelings he become so happy and then they when to honeymoon and when they came back y/n become pregnent and after 9 months they welcomed a babygirl and lived happily ever after...

Thank you so much for supporting me if you like this story then please check my other stories...